Swordlordboy1234 Posted December 24, 2012 Report Posted December 24, 2012 I guess it's legal to boom, but county's can still have noise things that the cop was telling me "25feet or more I can arrest you and impound your car" I was just like ..... Yes sir, yes sir, no sir, I didn't think you could hear me from that far, I'm sorry about that. Didn't get a ticket My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37 My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/ 2016 Mazda 6 Touring JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction B2 prototype DSP 6to8 B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set 2 B2 Class H quattro's 1 B2 Zero.5R @.5 2 B2 HNv3 12 d2 B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk Northstar Group 35 under the hood 100ft 2/0 welding cable 30ft 4ga welding cable 20ft 8ga welding cable All stinger OFC speaker wire Soundrive custom RCA's Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?
Trey_Dog650 Posted December 24, 2012 Report Posted December 24, 2012 CFSB 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Swordlordboy1234 Posted December 24, 2012 Author Report Posted December 24, 2012 What's that mean? My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37 My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/ 2016 Mazda 6 Touring JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction B2 prototype DSP 6to8 B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set 2 B2 Class H quattro's 1 B2 Zero.5R @.5 2 B2 HNv3 12 d2 B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk Northstar Group 35 under the hood 100ft 2/0 welding cable 30ft 4ga welding cable 20ft 8ga welding cable All stinger OFC speaker wire Soundrive custom RCA's Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?
knockin'hoe97 Posted December 24, 2012 Report Posted December 24, 2012 If the county can still have its own noise laws or violations or whatever than what was the point in "no more sound tickets for florida". Maybe i just misunderstood it. But i'm not complaining about the ticket per say but it doesnt make sense to make it legal to have loud music in florida if they just crack you with the county law...hope that made sense.
JWBryant Posted December 24, 2012 Report Posted December 24, 2012 CFSB My guess is cool fuckin' story bro... Basshead-in-Training
elflako17 Posted December 24, 2012 Report Posted December 24, 2012 i think he was been dick? lol 2010 Mazda 3 *Rebuild Time* Subs - (2) AA Mayhems 12's Sub amp - (1) Populus Audio TPA 6500 Headunit - Pioneer App Radio 2 Batteries - XS Power (1) D3100 up front | 6 XP950 rear Wire - Sky High 1/0 Gauge wires and RCA's and steve's VM1 Alternator - Singer 260 Externally Regulated Front Stage: (2) PRV Audio 10W650A (4) PRV Audio 8MR500-PhP-4 (4) DS Bullet Tweets | (2) 6.5 Components (Rear doors) Mids & high Amp : (2) Populus Audio 100.4 Processor: Rockford 3sixty.3 The Build Log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/175922-2010-mazda-3-2-aa-mayhems-12-pg14-new-video/page-11
Swordlordboy1234 Posted December 24, 2012 Author Report Posted December 24, 2012 Sounds like trey was being a dick if that's what he ment I'm not sure how it really works either. He even admitted to Florida getting rid of the bass law, but then said a whole bunch of stuff that Fort Lauderdale still had a noise thing that they could arrest you for. Nah he didn't seem like I dick. I was pretty freaking loud going down the beach. He said I was CLEARLY audiable from 150 feet, that he could pin point my car over the car in front of me. Oh we'll I wasn't trying to piss anyone off, I was just listening to my music My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37 My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/ 2016 Mazda 6 Touring JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction B2 prototype DSP 6to8 B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set 2 B2 Class H quattro's 1 B2 Zero.5R @.5 2 B2 HNv3 12 d2 B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk Northstar Group 35 under the hood 100ft 2/0 welding cable 30ft 4ga welding cable 20ft 8ga welding cable All stinger OFC speaker wire Soundrive custom RCA's Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?
Trey_Dog650 Posted December 24, 2012 Report Posted December 24, 2012 Lol yes and no. I just wanted to see if somebody would get it. Plus I was bored at work. 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
knockin'hoe97 Posted December 24, 2012 Report Posted December 24, 2012 i wonder how many of these countys still have their noise laws
armykyle1 Posted December 24, 2012 Report Posted December 24, 2012 lame sauce TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.