That's what makes me think it was all about clipping. The sub didn't give up because it couldn't handle the power, it gave up cause it couldn't shed the heat quickly enough. So unless you plugged up it's bunghole, my diagnoses is death by flat waves. ;-)

I also think the sub's bottom surround being tight up to the amp rack didn't help. I mean it cracked the cone, and I am also told that will also stop it from being able to shed the heat. And it was death by Purple Syrup's Florida Georgia Line Cruise remix, lmao. Damn you bassed up country!

25d9cf71-fff8-4b67-a8f5-28c80d5ea859_zps7d3fe7f6-90c4-4939-b709-43f0e5812212_zps

2018 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback (build in progress)

NVX Sound Deadener (Front Doors)
Stinger FAST Rings

Stock Electrical

SSA Evil 6.5's Front Speakers
Stock rear speakers

MB Quart ONX4.80 speaker amp
Rockford Fosgate T-1500bdcp
DC Level 4 12" D1 @ 2-ohm
Box In Design Stage
Stock Radio
My Build Log

Ahh... yeah. I wasn't thinking about the amp rack thing but for sure, if cone movement was impeded.... same thing.

That said, I also wasn't aware you were playing... country.

I'm hesitant to use the term "country music" as I find it to be a blatant prevarication. I prefer to call it vaguely rhythmic, annoying noise. ;-)

EDIT: But whatevers.... it was def. the country that did it. You should know better...

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

Dude that thing went lol. Haven't been in here in a while box looks awesome

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Ahh... yeah. I wasn't thinking about the amp rack thing but for sure, if cone movement was impeded.... same thing.

That said, I also wasn't aware you were playing... country.

I'm hesitant to use the term "country music" as I find it to be a blatant prevarication. I prefer to call it vaguely rhythmic, annoying noise. ;-)

EDIT: But whatevers.... it was def. the country that did it. You should know better...

Lmao, well if it makes you feel better it was for a chick that was riding with me, she said she likes country, so she got country along with a back massage.

But yeah, def. the country, I knew better but she liked it, until DC cock blocked me, lol. Not really though, she's a friend from work. Still wouldn't have minded to.... ugh... well you know... something to do with keystone light and a midget.... JK JK! DON'T KILL ME!

Dude that thing went lol. Haven't been in here in a while box looks awesome

Yeah, I apparently don't half-ass even blowing a subwoofer, lol. Thank you for the kind words, box came out great and sounded great while it lasted

25d9cf71-fff8-4b67-a8f5-28c80d5ea859_zps7d3fe7f6-90c4-4939-b709-43f0e5812212_zps

Stinger FAST Rings

Stock Electrical

Stock rear speakers

Box In Design Stage
Stock Radio
My Build Log

Ahhh yes, Keystone Light and a midget. Those were the good old days but now all I'm left with is Keystone Light. I knew it would never let me down.

And you'd think that a 3'6" bitch would be a little easier to make happy but.... HELL no. They cost just as much to maintain as full sized bitches.

But seriously, I'm glad to see you back around here. You'll get your setup back up and slamming and teh bitches will be staining your seats again in no time. ;-)

Facebook: facebook.com/audioanarchyllc

Instagram: audioanarchyllc

Youtube: youtube.com/bbeljefe

aaresizehorizontal_zps47821bb2.jpg

Thanks man, appreciate the kind words. Waiting on a PSI quote for a recone, but so far am leaning towards doing an XL recone so that I have some cushion on the power handling capabilities.

Am sorry to hear about your loss, no matter how small of a loss it was. Anyway you look at it bitches are high maintenance, irregardless of size or any factor, and they're never happy no matter what you give them. At least that's been my experience so far.

How's the biz coming along btw? Do you need my address yet to send all that free stuff to me so I can rep your stuff?

Stinger FAST Rings

Stock Electrical

Stock rear speakers

Box In Design Stage
Stock Radio
My Build Log

Xl recon will give you a hell of a lot of headroom. Unless psi can make you a really bitching recone for cheap I would go with that.

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

Team Subsonic Lows

That's exactly what I was thinking too, unless PSI comes through with lower price and badass recone for me then I'll do business with Jon again, I do want to customize the dust cap either way I go this time

Stinger FAST Rings

Stock Electrical

Stock rear speakers

Box In Design Stage
Stock Radio
My Build Log

Looking good mane, how's those crescendos sounding was def looking into a set

was just about to ask the same thing. How are they? I have six sets I picked up on the Black Friday sale and am wondering how they are going to sound.

Team Subsonic Lows

Archived