Should I be in any rush to get a rifle before this possible "ban"

I dont foresee confiscation. I also dont see an outright ban on them either. They may get something but the NRA and their wallet are standing up for us. Money goes a long way to the crooked politicians.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I dont foresee confiscation. I also dont see an outright ban on them either. They may get something but the NRA and their wallet are standing up for us. Money goes a long way to the crooked politicians.

This. well said N8. It's kind of logistaically impossible for them to want to go door to door across the entire nation and start taking peoples shit away. The feds would start burying a lot of their own if they tried to do that (at least around here). What we are looking at, if anything, is going to be tighter restrictions on buying, taxes on ammo, possibly no more hi-caps, and the possibilty of no new "black rifle" sales, although Im sure Hussein Obama would love to try and straight take everything away, I think he is smart enough to realize something of that magnitude could be a catalyst for another "civil war". The only other scenario I could imagine us being in where weapons would actually be confiscated would be if there were NATO involvement in a ban, using foreign troops and assistance to begin collecting guns, which again, would cause a fair amount of blood shed. I dont give a fuck what uniform you are wearing, if you come to my house and demand my weapons "or else"... We are going to have a fight on our hands, especially if you are in a foreign countries uniform.... In my mind, regardless of the Govt stance, you are a foreign force invading my country and trying to shit all over the bill of rights, and that aint gonna happen. I know plenty of people that will shoot back when/if they come for guns. If everyone took that stance, after about a week it would to costly for them to continue.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

X2.... on both above posts.

well said on both..... well said.

Thanks man.. we try.

And just before anyone says "fighting back would be suicide" etc etc... sure it might be, then again not all patriots live to see their cause fulfilled, do they? Also if you were to tell me that, youve never seen our shop, or personal collections. Unless they drone bomb my ass or park a tank in my front yard, it'll be a fair fight. Some of the LEO I know, that we do work for, that are "in the know" have point blank told us we have their swat teams out gunned by a long shot. Lol.

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

This. well said N8. It's kind of logistaically impossible for them to want to go door to door across the entire nation and start taking peoples shit away. The feds would start burying a lot of their own if they tried to do that (at least around here). What we are looking at, if anything, is going to be tighter restrictions on buying, taxes on ammo, possibly no more hi-caps, and the possibilty of no new "black rifle" sales, although Im sure Hussein Obama would love to try and straight take everything away, I think he is smart enough to realize something of that magnitude could be a catalyst for another "civil war". The only other scenario I could imagine us being in where weapons would actually be confiscated would be if there were NATO involvement in a ban, using foreign troops and assistance to begin collecting guns, which again, would cause a fair amount of blood shed. I dont give a fuck what uniform you are wearing, if you come to my house and demand my weapons "or else"... We are going to have a fight on our hands, especially if you are in a foreign countries uniform.... In my mind, regardless of the Govt stance, you are a foreign force invading my country and trying to shit all over the bill of rights, and that aint gonna happen. I know plenty of people that will shoot back when/if they come for guns. If everyone took that stance, after about a week it would to costly for them to continue.

Yea we had a big ass argument over all this shit during christmas at my house yesterday lol I'm even surprised that Obama even let the words come out of his mouth that he wants a total ban because it just seems like something so astronomically huge that it's not possible and DEFINITELY will just cause more trouble. I didn't understand at all why the focus isn't on narrowing down the ways to get guns and filtering the people who get them much better, and then I realized while watchin the news the other day that fuckin anderson cooper and all these other clowns on the news that come on at night just report what gets peoples attention, and since the majority of the dumbasses in this country only believe what they see on the news it's easier for them to get on the side of a total ban

I dare a foreigner to try and demand my guns. I'd say you have ten seconds to get of my lawn before I blow your fucking head off.

Why waste 10 seconds.... if they come for my shit, Ill start to give it all up... bullets first at all hell of a pace, without saying a word.

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

I dare a foreigner to try and demand my guns. I'd say you have ten seconds to get of my lawn before I blow your fucking head off.

Why waste 10 seconds.... if they come for my shit, Ill start to give it all up... bullets first at all hell of a pace, without saying a word.

This is true, alright how about ill say OK let me go open up the safe and BAM open fire! LOL catch them fuckers by surprise

This is true, alright how about ill say OK let me go open up the safe and BAM open fire! LOL catch them fuckers by surprise

there ya go! give it to 'em 55gr at a time. over and over.

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

I used to work in a sporting goods store. NY does background checks on guns (rifles, shot guns, ARs). Usually takes 5-10 minutes MAX. They check for felonies and what not. For hand guns, it's a more in depth check IIRC. You also need gun safety training for hand guns. None for the previous which means anyone off the street with NO felonies can buy a gun. Trust me when I say ghetto ass folks come in walking off the streets and buy shot guns and .22s all the time. Basically if the background check passes, you've no real reason to deny them a sale. As for the law, I doubt they will get banned. If it happens, they'll be disarming "legit" citizens. Criminals will obtain them regardless.

Archived