they might not be gun people but a hand gun for a 100 and a assault rifles for 200 bring it to a pawn shop u get more

This is so stupid. Wish I could pay 100 bucks for a hand gun and 200 for an assault rifle

Assault riffles? assault rifles cost $10,000+ so whoever turns them in for $200 is just retarded

or are you guys talking about semiautomatic rifles like the AR and the AK clones? those are not assault riffles and please don't refer to them as assault rifles. it only confuses more those who dont know better and want them banned. if we that know the difference still claim they are assault rifles we are not helping one bit by calling them that as we are accepting what they think of them

so yes i own semiautomatic rifles but they are not assault rifles

I'd trade food for guns... Not so much the opposite

If they are dumb enough to do this, it's probably better that they not own a gun anyway IMHO

for those who dont know the difference

what one person in Australia has to say about gun ban.. ban is not the solution

arcadiaoutlaw 2 days ago

assault weapon bans are feel good legislation,because the real problem is there is no way to stop the crazies with laws,in Australia since guns were banned crime has gone crazy especially rape generally speaking the police investigate crimes they usually arent there to prevent or cannot because a crime has not been committed

they might not be gun people but a hand gun for a 100 and a assault rifles for 200 bring it to a pawn shop u get more

This is so stupid. Wish I could pay 100 bucks for a hand gun and 200 for an assault rifle

Assault riffles? assault rifles cost $10,000+ so whoever turns them in for $200 is just retarded

or are you guys talking about semiautomatic rifles like the AR and the AK clones? those are not assault riffles and please don't refer to them as assault rifles. it only confuses more those who dont know better and want them banned. if we that know the difference still claim they are assault rifles we are not helping one bit by calling them that as we are accepting what they think of them

so yes i own semiautomatic rifles but they are not assault rifles

The 1994 Federal Assault Weapons Ban which expired on September 13, 2004, codified the definition of an assault weapon.

It defined the rifle type of assault weapon as a semiautomatic firearm

with the ability to accept a detachable magazine and two or more of the following:

• a folding or telescoping stock
  • a pistol grip that protrudes conspicuously beneath the action of the weapon
  • a bayonet mount
  • a flash suppressor or threaded barrel designed to accommodate a flash suppressor
  • a grenade launcher

wouldn't any rifle with a detachable magazine or telescopic scope be considered an assault rifle?

p.s- or with a grenade launcher?? :o

**actin bad like a kid at six flags**

the definition used in that is total bullshit. for one you legally can not own a live grenade launcher. its considered an aow by the atf.

there are many shotguns used with pistol grips and telescopung stocks.

bayonet mount sure but i cant remember the last time a military unit used them.

flash suppressor unless its a foot long its not going to do a whole lot of good.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

a semiautomatic rifle is not an assault rifle.. the media and politics want people to believe that. real assault rifles have been banned since 1934

the definition used in that is total bullshit. for one you legally can not own a live grenade launcher. its considered an aow by the atf.

there are many shotguns used with pistol grips and telescopung stocks.

bayonet mount sure but i cant remember the last time a military unit used them.

flash suppressor unless its a foot long its not going to do a whole lot of good.

wouldnt that be an assault shotgun then?

they said the guy who just shot those fireman, his rifle has some kind of built in flash suppressor

yea that grenade launcher is pretty funny

i think theyre targeting some attachments that make the gun unrealistic 4 hunting animal reasons

if you want ill show you what they are talking about tomorrow. its not what you are picturing im sure

as for hunting an ar15 is the single most common wild hog and coyote gun in the us. im on a tablet now ill post more toorrow

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

if you want ill show you what they are talking about tomorrow. its not what you are picturing im sure

as for hunting an ar15 is the single most common wild hog and coyote gun in the us. im on a tablet now ill post more toorrow

i wish u would use quotes sometimes im so confused with who your responding 2 lol

ive seen alot of your guns and why your afraid 2 look at your credit card statement :snipersmilie:

im really wondering if miguels thinks a 30 round clip equipped semi auto ak47 with a scope too

is not an assault rifle

a assault rifle is a fully automatic rifle, hold the trigger and it continues to shoot, what you have with AR 15s and the semi auto AKs are sporterized rifles *think I made up a word here* but they are sport rifles with assault rifle attachments...

and its called a magazine, not clip..

and yes, my AK at my house is a SPORTS RIFLE, just because it has a underfolding stock, which is also an attachment that comes on an assault rifle, deems it an assault rifle..

only the fact that TRUE assault rifles are fully auto.. which again as some one stated, costs thousands upon thousands of dollars...

if that doesnt make sense to you, then I suggest dropping the subject LOL

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Archived