David Posted January 29, 2008 Author Report Posted January 29, 2008 yea, its not a fun time, just wait till trill gets wiff of it LOL we by diapers for sierra at pets mart they work pretty good, I will never own a femal dog agian.
Team Bassick - Kimo Posted January 29, 2008 Report Posted January 29, 2008 I would love to have another dog. I want two though. My neighbors have finally moved so maybe I can finally do it. I had to get rid of my last puppy because he cried a lot during the day. My dog "Malia" is getting old,she is also a pit and lab mix but, I don't know how she would take to two little pups. I already got their names too. "PAKA" and "LOLO" KIMO @teambassick http://www.teambassick.com
David Posted January 29, 2008 Author Report Posted January 29, 2008 if you want one or 2 kimo say the word brotha, you just cant have my odie or patches. I will post individual pics of each one still available this weekend I need one my beautiful duaghters to hold onto them while I snap pics. ( kids they make great salesman/women)
Bryan Posted January 29, 2008 Report Posted January 29, 2008 beautiful pups david MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
Team Bassick - Kimo Posted January 29, 2008 Report Posted January 29, 2008 if you want one or 2 kimo say the word brotha, you just cant have my odie or patches. I will post individual pics of each one still available this weekend I need one my beautiful duaghters to hold onto them while I snap pics. ( kids they make great salesman/women) PM sent KIMO @teambassick http://www.teambassick.com
DCbeast78 Posted January 29, 2008 Report Posted January 29, 2008 all of them are cute pups I like the tan ones myself Bass junkie for life! 99 eclipse under construction 91 AWD turbo talon under construction 98 extendedcab s-10 under construction S W A T! 141.3 dash (97 sunfire) 140.3 kick (97 sunfire)
trainman0978 Posted January 29, 2008 Report Posted January 29, 2008 For the record, yes you can have a puppy flown to you, as david said, if you wanna pay for it. We lloked very seriously at buying a siberian husky a year or two ago, from michigan or virginia, where two very reputable breeders were. The both told me that it is a common practice to send puppies via air mail. You have to be there when the plane touches down though, or there are HUGE fines the airline will charge you. I can't remeber the pricing but I think it was in the neighborhood of 250 - 300 dollar range plus the cost of a cage that the airline would consider a safe shipping container. 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue my upgrades and "build" thread. My Kulicki Box Build -Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars -Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash ) -JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi - Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box. -Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio -All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0, -270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum- -2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz. Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties
David Posted January 29, 2008 Author Report Posted January 29, 2008 all of them are cute pups I like the tan ones myself yeah the tan ones have thier momma's coloring, I am keeping the male, I would keep the sweet lil female( she is the runt and so sweet and loving) but I wont lie, I dont care for the mess they make once they go in heat.
Team Bassick - Kimo Posted January 29, 2008 Report Posted January 29, 2008 Team Bassick - Malia.......... Don't trip she's got better Stats then XTREMESPL. http://www.termpro.com/asp/competitorstats...2008&Page=1 I LOVE MY TWO STUPID DOGS KIMO @teambassick http://www.teambassick.com
David Posted January 29, 2008 Author Report Posted January 29, 2008 LMAO those are great pics, and your right she has better stats the xtreme and me I shuld be quiet lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.