Sundown Audio

what was the problem man and how did they fix it? thanks man

There was a long list of shit they had to replace. Few months later, its doing the same thing, but neither db-r or Sundown will fix it. Imagine that, db-r is a Sundown dealer and their repair shop, so they can make money on a shoddy repair.

They are strong amps, and the onboard crossovers are awesome, but there is something fishy about problems like this.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

what was the problem man and how did they fix it? thanks man

There was a long list of shit they had to replace. Few months later, its doing the same thing, but neither db-r or Sundown will fix it. Imagine that, db-r is a Sundown dealer and their repair shop, so they can make money on a shoddy repair.

They are strong amps, and the onboard crossovers are awesome, but there is something fishy about problems like this.

its weird that its happening to you.. the saz4500d you sold it still kicking. seems to me the problem are the 4 channel amps

I have the sax 125.2 that has stripped out the speaker screw, and find that what ever garbage pot metal they used is easily stripped and leaves you screwed over in what to do to fix it.

EDIT: i stay far away from any amp that has screws with phillip's heads instead of allen set screws.

Edited by Skullz

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2