Sundown Audio

It's all good -- just having a conversation about the different type of responses and how they work / are perceived :)

It's what makes this fun; there are 1000s of ways to make a quality speaker and different folks like different things -- keeps it interesting. Ours are designed for a certain type of sound; which is really what I personally like -- not everyone will think it's the best type of sound but there are 1000s of other speakers to try :)

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

- Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK

- Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

. Most of our mids and tweeters with favor a smoother sound ; but I will likely put some out later that have a sharper sound for those that prefer it.

You might be able to implement a set utilizing the Neopros with a matching tweeter/crossover network to get that kind of a sound?

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

I was thinking about this. I listened to them all the way home from work with the sub off to hear only the comps. I don't know what your definition of super freaking loud is but..

Seriously its very fucking loud and hurts my ears after a few minutes and I still have room to turn it up some.. I tried to take a video but of course the stereo Mic on my phone just destroys the quality.

Idk maybe its how its set up. My tweets are mounted at the top of the door next to the a pillar. So its right at ear level.

I wish I could take a video.

But for the power I'm running its rediculous. I'm not saying its like crazy door swangin like wall full of speakers loud. I mean for what it is and like 30-40 watts of power I cannot believe how loud it is.

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

I remember when I thought Sony Xplod 6.5s sounded fine, then I thought Pioneer coaxials sounded great. Both of them were "screaming" to me off of deck power because i was use to stock. I'd run neither now, and i would definitely amp future speakers. I'm sure these miss sound great for the price and hopefully I can hear a set soon.

E34 540iT/6