Herokight Posted December 29, 2012 Author Report Posted December 29, 2012 If you enjoy it, then by all means watch it.... I'm just saying, as far as series go, it isn't regarded with being the highest of quality PS - You're at episode 17 out of 579 that's right, 579 Oh I know. It's all good. To each his own. I know. I've been doing the math all day. That's right, episodes 1-17 in one day. I have nothing better to do, and I basically sleep 12 hours, stay awake 12. If I keep watching it like this, I'll be done in less than a month. I feel like such a damn nerd now. I've been watching it subbed in English instead of dubbed too. I never believed anyone, but it actually is much better. Lane AKA HeroKight '96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4 R.I.P. Molliboo $200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands? You hear that????That's a category 5 shit storm coming n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads. ^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^
Natsuru Posted December 29, 2012 Report Posted December 29, 2012 You're lucky you don't have to download that series.... pretty sure a high quality DL will run you about 200GB 2005 VW Jetta TDIStock headunit(2) Sundown Audio E-15s @ 35hzPower Acoustik BAMF 1250.2 (will be replaced with Cadence mono)GTMat 50mil Sound Dampener http://natsurutech.blogspot.com/
moh.vze.com Posted December 29, 2012 Report Posted December 29, 2012 I have over 4TB of anime and I didn't even watch half of them. Gotta love the Megaupload days with premium account. I still remember when I first watched Bleach, I was determined to get to like episode 100 as fast as possible and would pull all nighters (was summer break and had no job) If you guys haven't seen "hajime no ippo" you should really watch it. Don't let the crappy old school graphics fool you, the show is really intense. It was one of those most memorable animes like DBZ DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs
Natsuru Posted December 29, 2012 Report Posted December 29, 2012 I'm sitting at about 8TB of drives right now... probably about 2TB of it is anime, everything else is older sitcoms... maybe 750GB of music I've got to say though, I've got an addiction to those shows that you don't want anyone to know you watch Dat Yuri... 2005 VW Jetta TDIStock headunit(2) Sundown Audio E-15s @ 35hzPower Acoustik BAMF 1250.2 (will be replaced with Cadence mono)GTMat 50mil Sound Dampener http://natsurutech.blogspot.com/
Herokight Posted December 29, 2012 Author Report Posted December 29, 2012 Check out the parody of one piece on YouTube. It's called none piece. That's actually what made me check it out. Lane AKA HeroKight '96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4 R.I.P. Molliboo $200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands? You hear that????That's a category 5 shit storm coming n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads. ^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^
I.V Posted December 29, 2012 Report Posted December 29, 2012 i paid funimation membership its like 7 bux and you can watch 24/7 of anime 06 Trailblazer ss2 Team shok industries tsx 18sPhoenix Gold ''THE ONE''2 Phoenix gold 800.44 crescendo mp6.2 crescendo mp8bass processor Dc power 270xp 150ft 1/0 ofc sky high cable1 juicebox lithium 0.5kwh 14v/40ahkenwood dnx8120BCAE1.com YouTube channel : REaudioxxx1build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160106-trailblazer-ss-xxx/
Herokight Posted December 29, 2012 Author Report Posted December 29, 2012 I'm sitting at about 8TB of drives right now... probably about 2TB of it is anime, everything else is older sitcoms... maybe 750GB of music I've got to say though, I've got an addiction to those shows that you don't want anyone to know you watch Dat Yuri... Oh god... Some people in the 18+ section may know something about that... Too bad entry is closed now. You don't have a high enough post count either. Lane AKA HeroKight '96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4 R.I.P. Molliboo $200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands? You hear that????That's a category 5 shit storm coming n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads. ^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^
Herokight Posted December 29, 2012 Author Report Posted December 29, 2012 i paid funimation membership its like 7 bux and you can watch 24/7 of anime $7 once or every month or what? Lane AKA HeroKight '96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4 R.I.P. Molliboo $200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands? You hear that????That's a category 5 shit storm coming n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads. ^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^
Natsuru Posted December 29, 2012 Report Posted December 29, 2012 I didn't even know this board had an 18+ section... 2005 VW Jetta TDIStock headunit(2) Sundown Audio E-15s @ 35hzPower Acoustik BAMF 1250.2 (will be replaced with Cadence mono)GTMat 50mil Sound Dampener http://natsurutech.blogspot.com/
Herokight Posted December 29, 2012 Author Report Posted December 29, 2012 Oh... Well, yeah. But entry is closed. No new people. I think someone messed it up for everyone. Again. Lane AKA HeroKight '96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4 R.I.P. Molliboo $200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands? You hear that????That's a category 5 shit storm coming n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads. ^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.