How true do you think this list is for gun ban?

feinsteins list is bigger.

much bigger

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

^^ yup sure is.

I wouldnt be worried as much about that article, but take a look at what I posted. That is verifiable info from the NRA, taken from Feinsteins FB and other sources.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

also there are a lot of those on there that are already class III. AKA illegal to own. Good luck getting a streetsweeper or spas-12

you noticed how these lists always skip the ump the m-16 the m-4 all the select fire assault rifles? Oh thats right. Its because you have to go through the ATF to get them. The same place that sends weapons to the cartels.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Yah, I have no clue why the hi point rifle is on the lise, I don't think they even make magazines bigger than 15 rounds for those guns

The pistols get great reviews though!

Don't knock it till you try it!

Plus, if all else fails, you can beat your enemies to death with that 20 pound monster!

But come on guys

We had a gun ban before, and nothing bad happened

Even if you need the guns to protect yourself from the government, how long do you think you will last?

I don't think an AR-15 is any match against a drone....

Also, one of those guns is the Street Sweeper shotgun

The thing is called a freaking "Street Sweeper"

It doesn't really help its cause

In case anyone is wondering, no, i don't support the gun ban, I like mah guns, but some things need to be realistic in nature

No random 21 year old should be able to go buy an Uzi at a local gun store

I don't complain at not being able to buy a rocket launcher, or have a stockpile of Anthrax in my basement, because that's silly

They don't need to get rid of these guns, just do some better checks of who they sell these things to, don't give them to someone who might use them wrongly, or have them used against them

PS- Don't take mah hi points

2005 VW Jetta TDIStock headunit(2) Sundown Audio E-15s @ 35hzPower Acoustik BAMF 1250.2 (will be replaced with Cadence mono)GTMat 50mil Sound Dampener

http://natsurutech.blogspot.com/

^^ yup sure is.

I wouldnt be worried as much about that article, but take a look at what I posted. That is verifiable info from the NRA, taken from Feinsteins FB and other sources.

I'll pull that up. I have the 2nd Admendment page on FB. They don't always post verifiable stuff. But look who's at this end of the keyboard lol. I'll check out what you posted.

also there are a lot of those on there that are already class III. AKA illegal to own. Good luck getting a streetsweeper or spas-12

you noticed how these lists always skip the ump the m-16 the m-4 all the select fire assault rifles? Oh thats right. Its because you have to go through the ATF to get them. The same place that sends weapons to the cartels.

Don't laugh but what the heck is a streetsweeper? Every time I Google it I get the driving sweepers epic fail. I had many friends and a uncle who did allot of swapmeets that dealt in gov guns. He told me they did that and other things that I just blew off as stories.

The Armsel Striker, otherwise known as the Street Sweeper shotgun, is a freaking beast of a weapon

Semi auto, 12 gauge, drum magazine, it is death incarnate

Think.... prototype USAS-12

My uncle used to own one of these

I don't think he needed to own most of the crap he owned

He also had a sweet ass .44 automag....

2005 VW Jetta TDIStock headunit(2) Sundown Audio E-15s @ 35hzPower Acoustik BAMF 1250.2 (will be replaced with Cadence mono)GTMat 50mil Sound Dampener

http://natsurutech.blogspot.com/

Street sweeper is a full auto spray and pray machine gun basically used to drop multiple enemies OR

IN gangsta terms its made to sweep up the streets aka mass murder

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

You cant buy a true uzi at any gun store. IF you really are a gun owner you're the most dangerous type. The streetsweeper has been classified as an AOW and a class III for years.

There was plenty of bad that happened during the last time this came up.

id like you to think about this. Do you really think that the goverment is going to drop drone strikes on us? You do realize that someone has to fly them still and there are alot of people in the military that are not going to be able to do that. There are alot of people who will not turn against their own country. Soldiers are men of the gun. Just like most gun owners. Its like shooting yourself int he mirror. There will be more that desert than there are that will follow the orders. If you really think the government cant be beat you should turn on the news and check out syria right now.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Ok apparently many weapons were called street sweepers

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived