How true do you think this list is for gun ban?

Any ban on something the constitution says you can have is bullshit. It's our right to have guns and raise militia, which originally meant both a national army and civilian militias. Which they've already squashed before when they raided and arrested people for stockpiling weapons. I, for one, would like to buy a gun if I want to. Because I can't throw a knife at +1000fps.

Like I've said before, what's next? Making cocaine, heroine, and meth illegal too? Oh wait...

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Alright, since every sort of restriction is a gross abuse of America rights, where is the line drawn the other way?

What's not ok to own?

Obviously the status quo is flawed, so what's the solution to this problem?

2005 VW Jetta TDIStock headunit(2) Sundown Audio E-15s @ 35hzPower Acoustik BAMF 1250.2 (will be replaced with Cadence mono)GTMat 50mil Sound Dampener

http://natsurutech.blogspot.com/

There's no true 100% solution. You still see crackheads and someone somewhere is still mixing chemicals in a bathtub, and look out how much the war on drugs was pushed. Just sayin'. Like it's already been said, new laws just make life harder on the law abiding citizen. The law doesn't matter if you're not following it.

Edit- don't get it twisted. There has to be limits. But you seriously can't just say guns are the problem. It's like fat people blaming food. No offense. Better yet, it'd be like me blaming cars for my condition and wanting everyone's licenses to be taken away.

Lane AKA HeroKight

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

I honestly dont think that there needs to be any more laws if we cant enforce what we have now. I do think there hsould be more things that flag someone. Especially mental health stuff that is protected under patient/doctor privilige.

Lets take adam lanza since hes the most recent nutjob. Its came out that his mom his mother was trying to have him commiitted. He was nuts. his mother was afraid of him. But yet she bought the guns that killed her and all thsoe chidlren. Waht if it flagged in the system that there was an individual that could cause harm to society at her address. From there she had to go an actual live interview to determine if her home and gun storage area was secured from the nutjob? What if the colorado shooters shrink had flagged him in the system as being homicidal like her notes said? He would not have been able to buy anything. What if the straw buyers got hammered with max penalties or weapons convictions for felons actually stuck? There is alot we can do to take a better stance on the laws on the books now.

The current legislation is trying to get rid of anything with a sporting purpose. Even though they are misguided on what they believe is acceptable. They want to rid ar-15s. Do you know how many feral hogs are killed each year by an ar-15? tens of thousands.

Herse something they havent looked at. Gun manufactureres and gun shops are american business. If this ban goes through alot of them are going to have to cut staff or close the doors. AT what point is adding to the recession acceptable?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I understand where you're coming from, but you have to understand that it only takes a few nutjobs to ruin the fun for everyone

As it's been said before, This is why we can't have nice things

2005 VW Jetta TDIStock headunit(2) Sundown Audio E-15s @ 35hzPower Acoustik BAMF 1250.2 (will be replaced with Cadence mono)GTMat 50mil Sound Dampener

or here these are level guns and revolvers

I love watching those guys. I can take him after I clue his fingers to the gun :D .

People like that with gun bans would no longer be able to do that. Look at the Olympic shooters in other country's that have gun bans. In order for them to represent their own country they had to leave to practice cause their comp guns were banned. That is what they would do here once started.

I honestly dont think that there needs to be any more laws if we cant enforce what we have now. I do think there hsould be more things that flag someone. Especially mental health stuff that is protected under patient/doctor privilige.

Lets take adam lanza since hes the most recent nutjob. Its came out that his mom his mother was trying to have him commiitted. He was nuts. his mother was afraid of him. But yet she bought the guns that killed her and all thsoe chidlren. Waht if it flagged in the system that there was an individual that could cause harm to society at her address. From there she had to go an actual live interview to determine if her home and gun storage area was secured from the nutjob? What if the colorado shooters shrink had flagged him in the system as being homicidal like her notes said? He would not have been able to buy anything. What if the straw buyers got hammered with max penalties or weapons convictions for felons actually stuck? There is alot we can do to take a better stance on the laws on the books now.

The current legislation is trying to get rid of anything with a sporting purpose. Even though they are misguided on what they believe is acceptable. They want to rid ar-15s. Do you know how many feral hogs are killed each year by an ar-15? tens of thousands.

Herse something they havent looked at. Gun manufactureres and gun shops are american business. If this ban goes through alot of them are going to have to cut staff or close the doors. AT what point is adding to the recession acceptable?

Exactly. To what end? Where does it stop?

Lane AKA HeroKight

R.I.P. Molliboo

You hear that????

I guess i'm not seeing the evidence that they would eliminate your rights completely

We did this before

People said this before

Nothing happened

If they even try to take away all guns, the supreme court would simply overturn it

Alright, i've done some thinking, and I think we just need to crack down on complete idiot nutjobs

If we get rid of stupid people like that, I don't think the guns will be an issue

let's deal with the problem at the source

Alright, i've done some thinking, and I think we just need to crack down on complete idiot nutjobs

If we get rid of stupid people like that, I don't think the guns will be an issue

let's deal with the problem at the source

That's the smartest thing you have posted.

Archived