Sundown Audio

good 2500 watt rms amp any suggestions

keith

It's made by atomic. I'm pretty sure they are in so cal

It's 3200 rms @ 1 ohm

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/158716-atomic-at30001d-500-shipped/#entry2282774

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Like you have to ask this is smd all the people will say , skar, dc , sundown,crescendo ... That's all people use on here..

01 focus se

110 amp alt

Big 3 sky high and stinger hpm ofc 1/0

Super start platinum AGM (starting)

2 runs of 1/0 Execution audio front to back

Kenwood double DIN DDx271

A pillars- orion 4" super tweeter and 2-1" alpines.

Orion xtx 64 in the front doors

2:1 4th order bandpass

Sealed off trunk

Digital designs deadener on roof/ rear deck

Orion hcca 12s (black coils)

Orion xtr3700.1

Orion xtr250.2 mid/highs

All sky high 1/0 in trunk dual runs(power/ground)

Sky high dual 1/0 inputs

2 xs power D3100 in back

Sky high batt blocks

Rose audio batt blocks

Stinger volt meter

All sky high 1\0 fuse and holders

Db link remote/ rca

Like you have to ask this is smd all the people will say , skar, dc , sundown,crescendo ... That's all people use on here..

Lemme guess... Planet audio Big Bang? LMFAO even on it's own birth sheet it doesn't do rated.

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Lol I never put it out there that the bb 2400 was the best amp , just saying there is a lot of other car audio brands that can do the same, I'm sure in a few years people will all just say the same on the good shit now, that's how it works.., something that's good now is junk in 2 years lol

01 focus se

110 amp alt

Big 3 sky high and stinger hpm ofc 1/0

Super start platinum AGM (starting)

2 runs of 1/0 Execution audio front to back

Kenwood double DIN DDx271

A pillars- orion 4" super tweeter and 2-1" alpines.

Orion xtx 64 in the front doors

2:1 4th order bandpass

Sealed off trunk

Digital designs deadener on roof/ rear deck

Orion hcca 12s (black coils)

Orion xtr3700.1

Orion xtr250.2 mid/highs

All sky high 1/0 in trunk dual runs(power/ground)

Sky high dual 1/0 inputs

2 xs power D3100 in back

Sky high batt blocks

Rose audio batt blocks

Stinger volt meter

All sky high 1\0 fuse and holders

Db link remote/ rca

I use Rockford Fosgate for my power needs, you forgot them in your rant. And if you try to come back later and say it wasn't a rant, I'll tend to think otherwise. I've seen a few other posts you've made at this hour and they're all about the same theme and tone. There's a reason people hug the equipment that they do, because it works, not just because of the name attached.

Unless of course we are talking about Sundown. Sundown=Deeebeeezzz, everyone knows that, especially when used with the GINORMOUS stickers :)

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

As mentioned above (clean Sierra). I have been pushing fosgate since there was an internet. Have people on this forum showed me there are some other nice products out there? Yes! And if you look at a lot of the companies out there, they truly dont have equipment 2500w or more. And the companies you list can do it.

I have a buzz so I hope this made sense

And one last thing. If I wasn't going for loud in my truck, you'd hear me talking JL, infinity and Alpine. So stick that in your shoe and step in it

As mentioned above (clean Sierra). I have been pushing fosgate since there was an internet. Have people on this forum showed me there are some other nice products out there? Yes! And if you look at a lot of the companies out there, they truly dont have equipment 2500w or more. And the companies you list can do it.

I wish I had the Buzz too :(

How was that show at Castles and Coasters a couple weeks ago?

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I wish I had the Buzz too :(

How was that show at Castles and Coasters a couple weeks ago?

Vodka and mountain is my friend right now. Some of the rides out there were sick. It was my first Severedties event. Seemed to be a good turn out. one thing bad was it was week 2 of my back injury and walking hurt.

Archived