kfx400kid Posted December 30, 2012 Report Posted December 30, 2012 Can someone give me some pointer's as to why i have gone thru so many set's of tweeter's. I have had four set's af the american bass sq05-t go on me and can't seem to figure it out. I don't have have a o-scope to check for dist or clipping but i have notice that my a-pillar mids do move more than they are surpose to. I have a kewood mp828 hu and a american bass sq945 amp running two american bass sq5-cb mids and one tweeter at 2ohm on the two front channels on the amp and i have tried to set the gain as low as possible and still frie's the tweeters. I think the h/u is screwed up and is cilpping. $t3v!3 G.......
OrionStang Posted December 30, 2012 Report Posted December 30, 2012 Two mids and one tweeter per channel? What resistance are each of the drivers? SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
SnowDrifter Posted December 30, 2012 Report Posted December 30, 2012 What are you crossed over at? ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Kyblack76 Posted December 30, 2012 Report Posted December 30, 2012 x2, where are you passing at???? SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.