If you are asking me to track someone or something down read here

Not sure why you are making a resolution to be nicer haha. You are fine in my book!

Well judging by the amount of hate mail pms I get Im far from nice. So I say Im going to be nicer.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

honestly no I wouldnt want to be hired either. I cant guarantee results and I get some stuff that makes me scratch my head and wonder if its illegal or not.

Brian I have the same resolution every year. I aim to be nicer and then some asshole comes on here and wants to fuck with me and I have to slaughter him. I usually make it about a week.

So we just have to wait until the second week of January? Maybe wait until that weekend? 12th or 13th? Not as bad of a wait as I thought it would be. The threads where fools get torn apart by N8 are some of my favorite.

You're really not mean. You're just serious when you need to be. People think they're super tough when they have the entirety of the Internet to hide behind. You just like to show them that they're wrong. It's like a learning moment for them. And I think you're a wonderful teacher.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

if someone gets scammed on here can you track em down ? tell us how you do it so we can be like the all mighty N8 :)

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee LaredoPioneer AVH- 3200DVD2/0 Flex-A-Prene Welding Cable

(2) Fully Loaded Fi Sp4's dual 1-------> My YouTube Channel <-------

Needs more power those woofers will laugh at that turd

Damn, I was just going to ask you to track down my car from 4 years ago and my cat that ran away 8 years ago. Better luck next time. I couldn't see why you get hate mail. Most of the time you just say it how it is. Can't hate on something thats true. Most of your posts garner a pretty hardy LoL on my end.

Its hard to cross the line if you know where it is. I have taken an oath to hold the title that I hold in the real world. .

• Protect society, the commonwealth, and the infrastructure.
  • Act honorably, honestly, justly, responsibly, and legally.
  • Provide diligent and competent service to principals.
  • Advance and protect the profession.

Its awful tough to cross a line and lose your whole livelihood for real. Also Im not some crazy hacker. Im not stealing things from covert databases. Im finding things that the person themselves has put out there. I tell everyone. You are not anonymous on the internet. No matter how much you think so it just isnt happening. Anything youve ever put on the internet is there somewhere. The only way to stay sanitized is to not put it out there. I laugh my ass off when someone threatens libel or slander. Its awful tough to slander someone when the person themselves placed that info out there themselves. What I do is not even close to what those guys from anon do.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived