Heading Overseas Again......

Alright well my unit readiness nco gave me a call yesterday asking for volunteers to go to iraq and i decided i would go. So i volunteered. Probably another year deployment. My last deployment was 18 months in Afghanistan from MAR2005-OCT2006. So as long as i have internet you might see me on the forums but all my builds and van and what not is gonna be on a freeze for AWHILE. Its too bad cuz i just bought my amps and maxxlink.

Not exactly sure when im leaving but could possibly be next week. Didnt give us much time to get things straight around the house and my power of attorney and all the stuff that needs to get done.

Well i guess this is goodbye lol FOR NOW. but ill be back. Might have a suprise for Slamology this year while im gone.

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

And for my Soldiers in the field i wish you safe return only love kills war when will they learn ........ Jay z

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg