Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

that dude lost his mind when the guy hit a 150

thats just ridiculous every part about it

and 4 18s on 5k only a 150 lol

If they are putting the mic on the driver side dash and require you to open up your drivers side window that's atleast a 2db loss.

Either way, that's a lot of fail in one video.

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

Posted

Hahaha faillllllsssssssss .....the one run I seen the mic in the middle of the dash..... It was the DC guy with port middle

My old YouTube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/SwordLords1234?feature=mhee

My old build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161872-96-accord-b2-sundown-sky-high-dc-power-re-re-build-for-heatwave/page-37

My New Build - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/207041-2016-mazda-6-sql-build/

2016 Mazda 6 Touring

JL Fix 86 - OEM signal correction

B2 prototype DSP 6to8

B2 Ref63 - 3 way active set

2 B2 Class H quattro's

1 B2 Zero.5R @.5

2 B2 HNv3 12 d2

B2 SLIP40 - Lithium in the trunk

Northstar Group 35 under the hood

100ft 2/0 welding cable

30ft 4ga welding cable

20ft 8ga welding cable

All stinger OFC speaker wire

Soundrive custom RCA's

Tons of attention to detail.... Can it be perfect?

Posted

I called, no answer. I left a message, gonna find out more, and I am going to go to the next one. I might try and help them out a bit.

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

Posted

Putting Fi Q's in a box at tuned 37 hertz is blasphemy...

2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant

- Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System

- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota

136.4 Sealed @ 29hz

137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz

Posted

that was exhausting to watch, the guy hittin the high of the day of 150 should of helped them out......

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipP7rjav9cD9UFdAYBJmz4M4LoNlF26ng1xhAf4Uhttps://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipP7rjav9cD9UFdAYBJmz4M4LoNlF26ng1xhAf4U

2013 DODGE CHALLENGER R/T

SUNDOWN ZV4-18

CRESCENDO 3.5K

PIONEER AVIC 5300 NEX

ALPINE TYPE R 6.5S & 6X9'S

ROCKFORD FOSGATE 1.5" TWEETS

5 C&D TECH BATTS

Posted

The guy with the mic. Why is he dressed like that?

I believe because he had a wedding afterwards :lol2:

I thought he said last year there was a wedding afterwards. I guess I heard it wrong lol.

Alpine PDX-V9


Morel Tempo 6


Alpine SBR-S8-4


Alpine CDE 149BT



Posted

I called, no answer. I left a message, gonna find out more, and I am going to go to the next one. I might try and help them out a bit.

You should go to just be the announcer. That guy doesn't know the difference from a port to a hole in the ground. At least he was trying tho I'll give him that. Yeah those people need a helping hand. The one that surprised me the most was the 150 with the 4 18s in a fourth on 8k.. Thought he'd be more in the mid 150s range.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2505 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...