Jump to content

What Are You Spending Your Tax Return On?


Recommended Posts

Posted

i told my mom not to claim me so hopefully i can get my $1000 back from the bush thing.

on top of my measley $200. so i think ill put the $200 towards a tux for my senior prom and throw the G on 4 level 3 15s and a hi donics collosus or something like that :)

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Posted

I had a baby in September so hopefully I will see something from that, my fiance and I have made some good money so I can see us breaking even though, we are considered common law now. If I do get some back then I think its going on bills, maybe some wheels, and/or another RF T1500-1bd.

Posted

How much you gotta make to get a decent tax return anywy? Say for a single 21 yr old independent guy full time student?

I only made like 5 grand last year with my summer job and part time job.

Geeze. Kinda pathetic how I made more money off Google adsense than when I had a real physical job last summer + a part time job during school.

I ain't making shiet off google anymore due to my ads only paying 5 cents per click now :(

God I miss those $1-$2 per click days ><

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Posted

stocks

investing FTW

take a look guys...shit is rock bottom right now....theoreticly it can only go up...eventully lol

12" fi Bl loaded

RF power 1000

RF 25 farad cap

3SIXTY.2 processing

200A Alt

01' grand prix GT

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4636 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...