jroo Posted January 3, 2013 Report Posted January 3, 2013 Are there any bass processors still out there now? I have an older eclipse 5303 deck that has high volt pre outs but no xover or processing for the subs. I wanted something to gain some control over my subs. Im ok on my highs because I use the xovers in the amps. Is there anything out there like the old Phoenix Gold Bass Cube? I want some EQ or Q filters, subsonic filter and maybe a little line voltage bump. What is still out there that is close to this now?
n8ball2013 Posted January 3, 2013 Report Posted January 3, 2013 epicenter epic160 THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
White Lightning Posted January 3, 2013 Report Posted January 3, 2013 I still have my minty "old school" Linear Power PA2 Audiopath enhancer for sale ... It is a parametric EQ for the entire frequiency range ... with a sub control knob ... Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
Kyblack76 Posted January 3, 2013 Report Posted January 3, 2013 Audison Bit 1, or 10 Might be a little more than you need.... but,........ SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
jroo Posted January 4, 2013 Author Report Posted January 4, 2013 http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_18562_Hifonics-Maxxsonics-MX-3.html Yeah a full blown processor is more that I want right now. Anyone have experience with the Hifonics MX-3? Looking at specs it looks like it fits the bill, but some Hifonics stuff is not what it used to be. Im a little worried about the quality as I see more and more of their stuff in our local flea markets now. I guess I get what I get for 60 bucks?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.