Torres Posted January 30, 2008 Report Posted January 30, 2008 fuckin thieves. if someone ever breaks into my shit i hope i catch em in the act Quote
connersdad19 Posted January 30, 2008 Report Posted January 30, 2008 uhmmm.. hate to burst your bubble.. cause i went through this a couple months ago.. Just because your car is fully covered.. doesnt mean the system is covered. The insurance company only covers what comes stock on the vehicle.. unless you have the system itself coverd on the policy, they will not replace it.. I had 2 powerbass 15's, 2 amps, my exclosure, broken window, wire, capacitor, and pioneer hed unit all stollen.. the only i got out of it was my window fixed. So.. please dont think you are going to get your system replaced.. but if the system was covered good shit.. my deck was stolen like the 18th...i have full coverage on my 2003 impala they replaced the headunit...with a better one at that... Quote
Ray Posted January 30, 2008 Report Posted January 30, 2008 state farm covers anything bolted down in your car without paying for any extra coverage. fyi They cover the 15k plus in my accord, no extra. they cover the 80k in my van, no extra. Quote 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Andrew Posted January 30, 2008 Report Posted January 30, 2008 Is that w/o full coverage too? Quote New project in the works
lgn0213 Posted January 30, 2008 Author Report Posted January 30, 2008 state farm covers anything bolted down in your car without paying for any extra coverage. fyiThey cover the 15k plus in my accord, no extra. they cover the 80k in my van, no extra. Yea I have state farm too so that that sounds really good!!! Quote
AI James Posted January 30, 2008 Report Posted January 30, 2008 we have allstate but it covers stolen equipment as well, we probably pay a lil more but only a 200 dollar deductable which isnt all that bad Quote
91Fox Posted January 30, 2008 Report Posted January 30, 2008 (edited) state farm covers anything bolted down in your car without paying for any extra coverage. fyiThey cover the 15k plus in my accord, no extra. they cover the 80k in my van, no extra. Hmm.... I was looking at insurance, but I think I know what I'm going with now. - Sorry about your car man. I hate thiefs.. Edited January 30, 2008 by 91Fox Quote
FieroGrande Posted January 30, 2008 Report Posted January 30, 2008 That fucking sucks bro!!! Hope you get a bigger and better system going. Sorry to hear of the loss. Quote
lgn0213 Posted January 30, 2008 Author Report Posted January 30, 2008 That fucking sucks bro!!! Hope you get a bigger and better system going. Sorry to hear of the loss. Yup New Car maybe Truck and I''m Going Fi Now Maybe 15's or 18's Quote
moh.vze.com Posted January 30, 2008 Report Posted January 30, 2008 Fucking thieves. I hope whoever stole that shit gets his/her car stolen. Karma FTW Quote DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.