Lol yeah I only got I and II I still have to get revelation and brotherhood. Then ill play the III

Ill see how it turns out.

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Yupp this was my first AC game and I love it, been playing for a little over a week and only 30% done but I'm pretty sure you need full 100% synchronization for missions and all other things completed for full 100% right?

When ever I got a new location unlocked I ran to all the view sync points and did those, right now I'm running around collecting feathers and just exploring before continuing with the main story. When out in the wilderness areas of the Frontier there are so many fucking mountain lion encounters, I had like 3 within 30 secs the other night and every single time I was spaced out trying to figure out how to climb a tree to get a feather and that shit would spook the shit outta me lmfao.

I think the glitches in the game are hilarious, I haven't found anything game breaking. Just random shit, like the other night on an Assassination mission I sent the French dude to handle the main person and it gave me a secondary target in the area but when I got to dude he was glitched halfway into a wall and I couldn't do anything so after a few minutes I just ran out the area, it said target lost, ran back and they re-spawned him so I was able to kill him.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

i played all of the AC games for the exception of the last one

would you guys recomend this game?

2010 Chevrolet Cruze

Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt

Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5"

Sub Control --- Pac LC1

Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K

Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1

Battery - GZBP 12.2500X

I've owned the first three AC games for over a year and only just now beat AC2. I move super slow through my games because I only buy them during the Steam sale at Xmas.

But I'm looking forward to playing it in a year or two! :)

1993 Chevy Suburban

Optima Yellow Top

Kenwood KDC X-993

Pioneer GM-X314 mids amp

Kenwood KFC-4675's up front

Kenwood KFC-415C in back

Fosgate T1500-1bd

Alpine 12" Type X

(Coming eventually: Fosgate T400-4, T1652-S, XS battery, Big 3, h.o. alternator, 18"???)

image,BoxingBuffalo,grey,black.png

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't played this game in a few weeks, went back to BO2 and now that the first DLC is dropping Tuesday I'll be playing for at least another week. Then I'll try and return to AC3, also thinking about picking up the essentials edition of Forza 4 just to dick around with since its cheap as shit and I have a $25 best buy gift card

2015 Mazda 6

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Hey Smoke or anyone. We got this game for our daughter and she loves it after the beginning. Is there any hidden things or tricks you could pass on to her and me? We are going to trade games for awhile so I can play it lol.

Edited by dog24fret

Go exploring, especially out in the wilderness. Also the part out of the Animus where you play as Desmond, go exploring there, you can talk to the other ppl and unlock cut scenes and some other stuff. Also as you get further in with Connor you will unlock weapons, I had tough times fighting huge battles til I decided to visit the shop and realized I had a bunch of swords and shit to buy, much more hit damage than the damn axe.

Whenever I enter a new part of the map I take care of the view points points by selecting them on the map and just running to them, this will allow you to see things on the minimap like streets and what not. Be careful out in the smaller towns when doing them from trees b/c there isn't always a haystack to land in so you will end up dying, done it a bunch of times haha:

I looked this up after a bit of playing and it immensely helped, its kinda confusing at first but its all about timing:

Finally, I referred to this guys walkthrough plenty of times to get through missions I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to do. He also keeps it interesting with the dialouge, sometimes the story line kinda moves fast so going back and watching his walkthrough gives you a better understanding of the game. Note, the walkthrough hasn't been finished for him since as he was doing a balls out finish the game in one sitting his cap card messed up and didn't record shit. He explains it in his 2nd to last posted video.

2015 Mazda 6