8ight Posted January 6, 2013 Report Posted January 6, 2013 I have recently, would say about a month ago. It could be anything- in my case I just became WAY more social for no damned reason all in about 24 hours. Really mind bending. Anyone else here done it? Why could it be? I'm gonna hate
soundstream15 Posted January 6, 2013 Report Posted January 6, 2013 The good lord works in many ways. I became more social in the past year. I wouldn't talk to ppl if I didn't know them. Like this year at my girlfriends grams house I talked to her family more then I ever did. That's not me, ESP for a guy that has a slight speech impendemnt;(
BEEMDUB Posted January 6, 2013 Report Posted January 6, 2013 maybe you just finally don't give a fuck
8ight Posted January 6, 2013 Author Report Posted January 6, 2013 I've never given a fuck, I drink too frequently I'm gonna hate
finkster Posted January 6, 2013 Report Posted January 6, 2013 You are whatever the fuck you think you are. DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
Watch the bass Posted January 6, 2013 Report Posted January 6, 2013 You are whatever the fuck you think you are. to "in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley
Babyjuice Posted January 6, 2013 Report Posted January 6, 2013 I've never given a fuck, I drink too frequently I like that answer! BABYJUICE
Skullz Posted January 6, 2013 Report Posted January 6, 2013 Beats hell out of going antisocial and becoming a recluse. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
8ight Posted January 6, 2013 Author Report Posted January 6, 2013 I've always done well with people, I've just never liked them, now I look at everything in a positive light. If you do this you can never lose, and I only just realized it. I'm gonna hate
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.