Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

lolgameroom.jpg

You located in a prison? :D

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

 

Posted

yeah that game room screams rape lol

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

Posted

its not much, but i built this up in the space of about 8 months, buying it piece by piece

imagedubr.jpg

imagextsl.jpg

imagesah.jpg

not a current picture, But nothing has changed, except for another external lol

pc2h.png

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

Posted

Hey!!!!??

I see some Baileys for our morning coffee mang!!!

hah for sure! I love that drink, goes down like a dream, its the only thing in the pile that i will drink straight, the rest is for some mixers

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

Posted

its not much, but i built this up in the space of about 8 months, buying it piece by piece

imagedubr.jpg

not a current picture, But nothing has changed, except for another external lol

GRAB THE GREEN LEAFS AND CRAFT YOUR INJECTIONS!!!!!!

Alpine PDX-V9


Morel Tempo 6


Alpine SBR-S8-4


Alpine CDE 149BT



Posted

its a mint ass game!! love the way you can do all that

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 681 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...