wellington Posted January 8, 2013 Report Posted January 8, 2013 Court ordered me to do 17.5 hours by february 14th NOBODY seems to accept court ordered volunteers. And I've tried every library already... Should I just not tell them it's court ordered? I don't see anything that says I have to inform them. I just wonder how they would confirm the hours. Should I just say it's for my college application or something? I'm really starting to get pissed at this. I have no criminal record and I have a clean DMV record. It's for a damn speeding ticket in a WORK truck that was not properly functioning. 2010 HHR LT - DNX 6160 - sony xec-700 - sony xm-4040 for door mids - XM-6020 for tweets in a-pillar - saz1500d v1 - VVME RD-12 1.75 f^3 32hz guru and president of the "cheap asses trying to beat up the block with bargain bin woofers" club
Trey_Dog650 Posted January 8, 2013 Report Posted January 8, 2013 Hospital? Community center? I don't think you need to say anything other than you wanna volunteer done time but you need proof as well 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
n1ghtsn1p3r Posted January 8, 2013 Report Posted January 8, 2013 I had to do volunteer work as part of a college course I took. I ended up doing most of the time at a local recycling center. I believe it was a non-profit. 2016 Ford Focus SE No build log yetDC Audio 1.2K2x DC Audio Level 2 10"
Baydestrian Posted January 9, 2013 Report Posted January 9, 2013 http://www.volunteereastbay.org/ My buddy got a DUI a couple years back in San Leandro and had to do community service, I think they had him and others go to some hoarders house and they had to clean everything out. 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
boom50cal Posted January 9, 2013 Report Posted January 9, 2013 Animal shelter On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Kidder Posted January 9, 2013 Report Posted January 9, 2013 I did 25 hours of court ordered community service at a local Goodwill. It was self directed so I had to choose where to go and contact them. Very easy work there.
Watch the bass Posted January 9, 2013 Report Posted January 9, 2013 Medical marijuhana dispensary´s http://maps.nuggetry...aries/cat/25/#1 they have/need a lot of volunteer´s You can do a good thing for health there. "in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.