2012 SYSTEM OF THE YEAR!! BEST OF 2012!!

2012 SYSTEM OF THE YEAR!!!  

217 members have voted

1. 1. 2012 SYSTEM OF THE YEAR!!!

Corona Jeff or Orangejuiced???????Hmmmmmmmmmm

Vehicle
2007 Chevrolet Avalanche(Co-Co)

DNX9980HD
6 Team Fi 15's(King Edition)
3 DC 9k's
8 Nendo PWX 8's
4 Custom Steg 4" Super Tweeters
1 DC Audio 175.4
1 DC Audio 90.4
Rockford 360.3
3 DC Power 370xp Alts(Externally regulated)
21 D1600's
2 D4800's
All SMD RCA's
AudioTechnix Deadner
Viper Alarm

My YouTube- http://www.youtube.c...NG?feature=mhee
Link to buildlog- http://www.stevemead...4-15s-2-dc-9ks/
Link to UBL- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165059-ublkings-avalanchecoco-new-build-starting8-king-edition-15-team-fis-in-a-wallyes-a-wall/

96576a0.jpg

Banner3_zpsa237d00a.jpg

i just went through and cleaned up all the trash. i do not want to do it again. mmmkay.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Id like to chime in for all the uneducated idiots on this forum that run there mouth like there god. I am a good looking girl yes but if this was because of my good looks wouldnt I just upload some modeling pics? Have some douche bag guys fappin to my pictures then voting for me as SOTM or Year? But no I have respect for myself and simply started an account on SMD to show you all that you guys are not the only ones with talent. I can do anything any of you can do with ease. Just look at my build :D. And a "MOD" is the one "disappointed" in the results so far? why is that because he is butt hurt his favorite build had less votes? I think that is ridiculous and very childish. You would think you would be happy for whoever the winner may be. Honestly I could give 2 fucks about a system of the month, year, decade, or century. I know i have worked my ass off countless hours on my build. My car is clean, loud, and reliable setup. Thats all that matters to me. I just ask before you tough internet bullshitter come off saying inaccurate posts about my bf doing all the work, or guessing my bf being someone that he is not. Please contact me and ask. You look stupid as hell acting like you know everything. And for the post count i was on here many times before i even made an account just browsing and finding different ideas so that is not valid. Also we have a very strong and big team in the NW and they all support me and my build as they knoiw the dedication and time put into this build. Im not sponsored like some other people and get shit handed to them im a 19 year old girl that makes $10.00 an hour. So affording a new car and putting a nice setup in it was not an over night thing. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns. Thanks for reading. Would love if MODS can keep this up for voters to read. which im sure they wont as one is called out for his stupidity. xoxoxo BassBarbie <3

Don't Let the Pretty Face Fool You, I Roll Like a BOSS :D

2008 Ford Edge SEL

Pioneer Avh-4400 Head Unit

2 Sundown Z V.3 12"s

Mechman 270 Amp Alt Externally Regulated

Sundown Audio Ns-1

Shok Industries 1/0

Xs Power D3400

Xs Power D3100

Lots of Stinger Road Kill Deadner

152.1 DB Legal TL Score (for now)

Build Log

http://www.stevemead...dge-sa8s-build/

OH and good luck to all the people that made sotm and respect all of your setups.

2008 Ford Edge SEL

2 Sundown Z V.3 12"s

Sundown Audio Ns-1

Shok Industries 1/0

Xs Power D3400

Xs Power D3100

Build Log

http://www.stevemead...dge-sa8s-build/

You must be talking about me. Youll notice I said stunned. not disappointed. its obvious you have astrong team. Its why they all have 0 posts or asmall handful of posts but always vote for you. So before you go calling people out you might want to make sure that you reread and get some reading comprehension. My favorite builds arent even in the top three to be honest.

Ill keep it up just for you. Wouldnt want anyone to say they were discriminated against.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

You must be talking about me. Youll notice I said stunned. not disappointed. its obvious you have astrong team. Its why they all have 0 posts or asmall handful of posts but always vote for you. So before you go calling people out you might want to make sure that you reread and get some reading comprehension. My favorite builds arent even in the top three to be honest.

Ill keep it up just for you. Wouldnt want anyone to say they were discriminated against.

Not you at all I havent read negativity from you at all its from OrionStang. And a couple other were deleted before I could read names saying my bf .... did all my work when for one my bf is not the guy they said and for two i enjoy doing the work and beating guys badly at shows. Im not here to be people favorite at all. Just to show off a build im simple PROUD of.

2008 Ford Edge SEL

2 Sundown Z V.3 12"s

Sundown Audio Ns-1

Shok Industries 1/0

Xs Power D3400

Xs Power D3100

Build Log