Here is a rough sketch i just did yes you can just run one from the front battery if you want to but make sure that you have a very good ground for the back battery Batterywiring.jpg

so even if i run the ground to both batteries, i should still ground out on the frame rail on the back one, and will those 2 200 amp fuses work?

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

I think thats the same seller that bill got the 4/0 wire from for his wifes truck.

will 2/0 be good enuf for a rockfor t1k and a rockford 800.4 and for the big 3 and for the xtra battery?

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Ya you will still need to ground the rear battery and i think that those fuses will be big enough but it all depends on what wire you end up getting here is another wire thats cheap and isnt as good as the Knukonceptz fleks but is going to be bigger than the 1 gauge welding cable you have posted Klm this can use up to a 250 amp fuse

Ya you will still need to ground the rear battery and i think that those fuses will be big enough but it all depends on what wire you end up getting here is another wire thats cheap and isnt as good as the Knukonceptz fleks but is going to be bigger than the 1 gauge welding cable you have posted Klm this can use up to a 250 amp fuse

so the knu 1/0 is better than the welding 2/0?

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

so the knu 1/0 is better than the welding 2/0?

I wouldn't say the Knu stuff is any better. It's tinned copper not 100% like the welding stuff is.

I just ordered 100FT of 4/0 from Coppercableman.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I wouldn't say the Knu stuff is any better. It's tinned copper not 100% like the welding stuff is.

I just ordered 100FT of 4/0 from Coppercableman.

ok, i dont think i wanna go that BIG how will the 2/0 work in my situation for what i need?

Edited by loganberry

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg