Alternator Bolt Extender?

Or that's the pulley that came with the alt and the rest of his car doesn't take that wide of a belt

They use those to connect pieces of all thread together.

Check Lowes, Home Depot or Menards.

those arent the same thread pitch for alternator, i think they are standard size and you need metric, well atleast i did.

That's a BUNCH of cables on that Integra alt! HOLY SCHNIKES!

i know i know, it worked for me. if it messed it up it would of been my fault

What's worse is he isn't even using the proper width belt for it.

You can see where it can use a two rib wider belt than is being currently used.

no whats worse is that you dont know why its got the smaller belt

the alternator is custom made from an acura tl that DO use the bigger belt, integras use the smaller belt because of how much room is between pulley's and engine compartment, if i was to change the width of the pulley the belt would line up at the bottom, SO THATS why its the way it is :hi:

Or that's the pulley that came with the alt and the rest of his car doesn't take that wide of a belt

DING DING DING :drinks:

OP no i dont have a link forgot where i got them from, ill try to look up the paper work, i ordered two and paid like $14 after shipping

just get anywhere you can find it online aslong as its the right size

I'm not gonna read all these replies... but on my Camry I removed that black crap plastic and used a locking washer underneath and that gave me room for 2 - 0ga connectors.. BAM!!!

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Archived