Lol it's worth it though.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

oh yea considering I almost bought the 100 dollar one from kiwi

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes it will... Not sure on the accuracy though, but I will check it out when I hop in my car later. I've got it setup on my in-dash tablet, so I can pull it up and monitor ratios, speed, IAT, all that good stuff while the engine is under load. I'll take some pics and report back either later tonight or tomorrow morning.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Yes it will... Not sure on the accuracy though, but I will check it out when I hop in my car later. I've got it setup on my in-dash tablet, so I can pull it up and monitor ratios, speed, IAT, all that good stuff while the engine is under load. I'll take some pics and report back either later tonight or tomorrow morning.

There is like a 10 year difference between our vehicles too. That's why I'm concerned. Iirc, 96 was Chevy's first OBD2 year(I know it was Ford's first widespread year for trucks) and I don't know how the ECU and whatnot is setup vs. a more modern LSx ecu.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

there goes another 17 bux lol

Shit happens :P

Money well spent, its so much fun. To see all the things you can do with the torque app

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

We tried the Bluetooth module at work for our laptop to troubleshoot the trucks and for that it sucks. But for what you guys are doing with it to display pressures and temps, they are ok. If you end up having a check engine light, they suck and went went back to the deutsch USB.

We tried the Bluetooth module at work for our laptop to troubleshoot the trucks and for that it sucks. But for what you guys are doing with it to display pressures and temps, they are ok. If you end up having a check engine light, they suck and went went back to the deutsch USB.

yeah i noticed when i went to scan for codes on my moms van, it took about two whole minutes for the reader and program to scan the car to completion. then another two minutes to clear the code before it finished. fairly useless, but it works...

Archived