Sundown Audio

2013 Hifonics BRZ Line

iwannabeloud

How do you know the hifonics will not do what it's rated for???

How about you purchase the amplifier since its so cheap and let us know? Please

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

I find it hilarious how the president of cheapasses is trying to bash on a product for being cheap when his sub is the eBay special.

Should I change my sig to put my JL sub in it's place? Cause I can if it will shut you guys up about it. At least the VVME's will do what they are rated for.

64e01b38_butthurt.png

I don't really like chrome with blue lights on amps.

Just like I don't like hifonics subs with their CHROME and PLASTIC magnet covers.

Simple fact:

My amp beats any similar hifonics amp

My sub beats any similar hifonics sub.

Show me a 700w rms hifonics sub for $60 that will handle 700w rms daily and doesn't have a plastic cover on the magnet

2010 HHR LT - DNX 6160 - sony xec-700 - sony xm-4040 for door mids - XM-6020 for tweets in a-pillar - saz1500d v1 - VVME RD-12 1.75 f^3 32hz

guru and president of the "cheap asses trying to beat up the block with bargain bin woofers" club

if it for me then i been there done that.. when i got mine it was at 390 now its at 274.. better price now..

just wondering whats new besides the led lights.. if its better than the old brz then it could be a go

I don't what's worse, the fact you run VVME, and bash Hifonics, or the fact you picked VVME over a Digital Designs sub

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Exactly. Could be better. Maybe not. Nobody knows yet.

Again I will state that I enjoy the led terminals cuz it saves me a step from adding LEDs to the outside

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Show me a 700w rms hifonics sub for $60 that will handle 700w rms daily and doesn't have a plastic cover on the magnet

ok....

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_44484_Hifonics-OLM1600D2.html

Hifonics is a good amp to the majority of people who want to add a sub or amp their system. A lot of the people (NOT ALL) on this forum have the knowledge to know that Hifonics amps can have dirty power or be power hungry, but what does that mean to the common person who wants to get a subwoofer in his car? He doesn't know a difference, all he knows is it makes the sub work. Maxxsonics is a large company based on making money and selling their product, not based on making the most efficient and cleanest amp. It's just marketing and economics.

E34 540iT/6

I don't what's worse, the fact you run VVME, and bash Hifonics, or the fact you picked VVME over a Digital Designs sub

Show me a good sub for $60 that is built like the RD-12

ok....

http://www.sonicelec...-OLM1600D2.html

1600 w rms for $200. yeah I really doubt it can handle that.

2010 HHR LT - DNX 6160 - sony xec-700 - sony xm-4040 for door mids - XM-6020 for tweets in a-pillar - saz1500d v1 - VVME RD-12 1.75 f^3 32hz

guru and president of the "cheap asses trying to beat up the block with bargain bin woofers" club

Archived