nvr2loud Posted January 12, 2013 Report Posted January 12, 2013 I've been on this site for 5 years & I have sh** for post because i research most of the things I want to know about. I guess it's time to start acting like I dont know how to use the search function.
Smoove Posted January 12, 2013 Report Posted January 12, 2013 Where's all the confetti and helium balloons?? I need to post more 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
Noel989 Posted January 12, 2013 Author Report Posted January 12, 2013 I've been on this site for 5 years & I have sh** for post because i research most of the things I want to know about. I guess it's time to start acting like I dont know how to use the search function. Maybe lol If a thread ever comes up from you asking for help I'll put some random shit jk haha Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
nvr2loud Posted January 12, 2013 Report Posted January 12, 2013 I've been on this site for 5 years & I have sh** for post because i research most of the things I want to know about. I guess it's time to start acting like I dont know how to use the search function. Maybe lol If a thread ever comes up from you asking for help I'll put some random shit jk haha Lol, sounds good.
Noel989 Posted January 12, 2013 Author Report Posted January 12, 2013 Where's all the confetti and helium balloons?? I need to post more Hahah don't know how to do it yet But I'm good With just a drink (is their one for shots? If not there should be one) Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
pa-pa-platypus Posted January 12, 2013 Report Posted January 12, 2013 if i posted everytime i had the urge to id probably have around triple the posts i have now..but id also probably be banned This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned 151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz 153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz power: dd m4
Smoove Posted January 12, 2013 Report Posted January 12, 2013 Where's all the confetti and helium balloons?? I need to post more Hahah don't know how to do it yet But I'm good With just a drink (is their one for shots? If not there should be one) 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
Noel989 Posted January 12, 2013 Author Report Posted January 12, 2013 if i posted everytime i had the urge to id probably have around triple the posts i have now..but id also probably be banned Why would you get banned? Usually they get banned for post dumping to try and sell something Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Noel989 Posted January 12, 2013 Author Report Posted January 12, 2013 Where's all the confetti and helium balloons?? I need to post more Hahah don't know how to do it yet But I'm good With just a drink (is their one for shots? If not there should be one) Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
KMS Posted January 12, 2013 Report Posted January 12, 2013 Just posting to check my post count. Carry on, nothing to see here. Alpine PDX-V9 Morel Tempo 6 Alpine SBR-S8-4 Alpine CDE 149BT
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.