Noel989 Posted January 12, 2013 Report Posted January 12, 2013 Been here almost 2 years This is my 1000th post wooohooo lol Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Trey_Dog650 Posted January 12, 2013 Report Posted January 12, 2013 2 years and only 1000 post??? non post whore lol 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
OrionStang Posted January 12, 2013 Report Posted January 12, 2013 I post entirely too much LOL. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Trey_Dog650 Posted January 12, 2013 Report Posted January 12, 2013 thats cuz you had too many builds lol lots to post 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Noel989 Posted January 12, 2013 Author Report Posted January 12, 2013 Lol I didn't post anything at the beginning or come here often And then just read alot But I'm working on it Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Noel989 Posted January 12, 2013 Author Report Posted January 12, 2013 I post entirely too much LOL. That's my next goal Reach your post count Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
zydrix Posted January 12, 2013 Report Posted January 12, 2013 nice man! im working towards my 1k post, but im still a few hundred short, not bad for like the 6 months or so i have been here. My build 98 s10 2.2 3 american bass HD 15s with psi soft parts. (on there way here) atomic at-3000.1 (soon) 146.2 outlaw @39hz., bad alt an bad batt when termed (old 2 12" build) alpine 6.5s in doors infinty 4x6s in dash. clarion cz201 HU. mechman 240a H/O alt stuff i still need. SHCA 2/0 wire SHCA 1/0 to 2/0 adapters Atomic AT-3000.1 Lots of sound deadner new mids an highs, still debating on what to do. A few Deka g31 batts.
zxsonnyxz Posted January 12, 2013 Report Posted January 12, 2013 I've been a member for 2.5 years, with less than halve of your posts.. When I first got here i mostly just read and looked at builds in class STD Passat Build 151db+STD Omega BuildMitsubishi Colt Build - Alpine|Focal|PeerlessHome Stereo BuildSmall Tang Band build - 4" fullrangeBox for 4 8"My Saab 9000 Build- I'd be very happy if you cared to check out the logs and give feedback!
Noel989 Posted January 12, 2013 Author Report Posted January 12, 2013 I've been a member for 2.5 years, with less than halve of your posts.. When I first got here i mostly just read and looked at builds in class I came here just to look at steve's build cause YouTube wasn't enough lol And I read alot too and I still do Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Noel989 Posted January 12, 2013 Author Report Posted January 12, 2013 nice man! im working towards my 1k post, but im still a few hundred short, not bad for like the 6 months or so i have been here. Youll get their fast at the rate your going Good luck Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.