!Warning! For open minds only

Shit, I've heard some of the evidence, but this is just crazy right here. What are we gonna do about this government of ours...

The chances of this being some big conspiracy are..... pretty much zero

Do elaborate. Please.

If sometime like this were even possible, at least one major media outlet would report on it

So far, the evidence for a big conspiracy is extremely sketchy, and the citation on it is... deplorable at best

2005 VW Jetta TDIStock headunit(2) Sundown Audio E-15s @ 35hzPower Acoustik BAMF 1250.2 (will be replaced with Cadence mono)GTMat 50mil Sound Dampener

http://natsurutech.blogspot.com/

How do we even know whether or not Obama is behind half of what he's doing? He could be someones puppet for all we know.

I had already seen a few things on this. Like about "parents" on CNN being crisis actors for homeland security. One of them is actually James Holms' attorney, The Dark Knight shooter. This all makes me sick.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

The chances of it being a conspiracy are almost zero because.... Obama doesn't need anybodies approval to pass an executive order, that's how they work

Congress doesn't need your approval to pass a gun ban

The people who are affected emotionally by this event (the citizens) aren't involved in these laws whatsoever

The coroner's mistake could be a number of things: maybe he was just fucking wrong, maybe he's secretly an Illuminati agent, or maybe that isn't even a real clip you're being shown

The attorney lady isn't the lady seen in the video. They don't even look alike.

The problem is, deep down inside, all of you guys are desperate for a conspiracy to exist.

You want the government to be a big, menacing tyrannical organization in bed with the Illuminati, and plotting to take yer guns and enslave you

You want obama to be the antichrist muslim communist devil worshipper

You all want a civil war to happen

......... But this isn't true

In reality, these things aren't happening.... you're all piecing together vague junk from National Inquirer-tier sources to make these things true to you

I know you're all going to flame me for this, but someone has to tell you... You're all desperate to play "1984 Make Believe", Starring the mean old black communist obama, but it's just.... fantasy

2005 VW Jetta TDIStock headunit(2) Sundown Audio E-15s @ 35hzPower Acoustik BAMF 1250.2 (will be replaced with Cadence mono)GTMat 50mil Sound Dampener

Are you aware that you sound just like Glenn Beck right now?

Being scared of the government is seriously retarded

Their army consists of (you guessed it), US!

Remember, these are the same people who can't run an economy worth a shit and don't understand how to not kill environments

Devil's advocate, mah boi

your chain of causality makes no sense, and I doubt you can provide evidence to it

My evidence is empirical in nature; we have had an assault weapons ban, and it did not lead to the removal of all guns

There is no evidence to suggest that this situation is any different

Go ahead and fight the government, however

I believe people like you have already created a title for those who do things such as that: Terrorists

Go ahead and look up who Glenn Beck is, if you wish, I will guarantee you won't take it as a compliment

I think the best move in this situation is to prepare for the worse, and plan accordingly

Let's assume they do ban assault weapons

What does that leave us with?

Lots of handguns, shotguns, and hunting rifles

My suggestion?

Stockpile those right now, buy ammunition now (in the event of taxes), and brace yourself for impact

Good news?

Chances are, current weapons owned will be grandfathered, and they have no enforcement for this idea, meaning they can't just "take" your guns

Brace yourself, brother

hmmm, indeed

The problem, however, might lie in our consumerist society

that's a conversation for another day

Conversations like this, however, are pivotal in keeping the government in check

As long as we can talk about the issues, they do not control us

It's an interesting video, much like a lot of the 9-11 videos that were made. Just my point of view, but as it has been stated by many law enforcement officials, investigators, etc..... The "story" of the events that you have to make the least amount of assumptions to believe is most commonly the truth.

What takes less assumptions: giant gov't conspiracy? Or an attention hungry kid wanting his 15 minutes?

I guess from my standpoint there are weird coincidences sometimes in life, and maybe there is in this case, maybe not.....but at the end of the day I still personally have a hard time believing giant conspiracy.

With that said, both the 9-11 incident and Sandy Hook events, I don't necessarily believe we are ever given the whole truth, or the whole story so as an educated public we have to piece information together and I think that opens the door for larger conspiracy theories to seem possible....but that is solely my opinion, and my $.02!

Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking!

You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it.

"Black Pearl" Build Thread

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1

It's an interesting video, much like a lot of the 9-11 videos that were made. Just my point of view, but as it has been stated by many law enforcement officials, investigators, etc..... The "story" of the events that you have to make the least amount of assumptions to believe is most commonly the truth.

What takes less assumptions: giant gov't conspiracy? Or an attention hungry kid wanting his 15 minutes?

I guess from my standpoint there are weird coincidences sometimes in life, and maybe there is in this case, maybe not.....but at the end of the day I still personally have a hard time believing giant conspiracy.

With that said, both the 9-11 incident and Sandy Hook events, I don't necessarily believe we are ever given the whole truth, or the whole story so as an educated public we have to piece information together and I think that opens the door for larger conspiracy theories to seem possible....but that is solely my opinion, and my $.02!

The whole basis of our becoming a nation was based on conspiracy, treason, secret societies. So to believe that its far fetched now is naive. Im not saying I buy it either way because any situation can be manipulated to make the reader/viewer believe what they want. But i honestly the government and leaders of the world(extremely wealthy) have theyre own agenda on what benefits them and theyre kind alike.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

hmmm, indeed

The problem, however, might lie in our consumerist society

that's a conversation for another day

Conversations like this, however, are pivotal in keeping the government in check

As long as we can talk about the issues, they do not control us

I know the government, if they really wanted to ban guns, can. The point is though, they don't want to do that. That want us to want the guns to be banned, you get it? Not a single assault rifle was found in Sandy Hook, yet every person that died that day, was killed by one. If adam Lanza was the only man to do this, then why would he enter the school in a bullet proof vest and a mask, if he was just going to kill himself? Also, the "mother" who is a kindergarden teacher, has no connection with the school at all.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm