JEMT8 Posted January 13, 2013 Report Posted January 13, 2013 Howdy y'all. I can't sleep so I figured I would start a thread and share some good news. Some of you may already know I am a Certified EMT-B in the state of Massachusetts (they do not use national protocol) I started my course last may and got certified back in October. Finally the fruits of my labor are being rewarded as I will be starting with an ambulance company as soon as my uniforms come in (hopefully Monday) After working years of dead end jobs going nowhere, I decided to go after a dream I had since I was a freshman in high school and it feels great to begin accomplishing that dream. I plan on making a career of EMS. In Massachusetts, you have to work a year as a basic before you can enter Paramedic school so hopefully I will be starting that a year from now. I was supposed to start on my town fire department as well but my work schedule will not allow me time for training with the FD but oh well. Anyways for the tl:dr people Cliffnotes: -Starting at an ambulance company -Accomplishing dreams formerly known as Jaylor Swift
Noel989 Posted January 13, 2013 Report Posted January 13, 2013 Awesome Congrats And good luck completing an reaching your goals Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
JEMT8 Posted January 13, 2013 Author Report Posted January 13, 2013 Thanks bro I'll finally have funds to do a good build formerly known as Jaylor Swift
Smoove Posted January 13, 2013 Report Posted January 13, 2013 Congrats man. I miss being an EMT somedays, there is nothing better than being part of a team that brings someone back to life. 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
JEMT8 Posted January 13, 2013 Author Report Posted January 13, 2013 Congrats man. I miss being an EMT somedays, there is nothing better than being part of a team that brings someone back to life. It's definitely an extremely rewarding field if you enjoy helping people. formerly known as Jaylor Swift
Trey_Dog650 Posted January 13, 2013 Report Posted January 13, 2013 Damn man congrats. Really. I hopefully will have a thread like this in the near future 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
JEMT8 Posted January 13, 2013 Author Report Posted January 13, 2013 Damn man congrats. Really. I hopefully will have a thread like this in the near future Thanks dude! What do you plan on doing? formerly known as Jaylor Swift
Trey_Dog650 Posted January 13, 2013 Report Posted January 13, 2013 I'd like to be an hvac technician. Go back to school in April. Hopefully in a year or 2 ill get it done 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Casket Posted January 13, 2013 Report Posted January 13, 2013 Awesome man! Congrats. Glad you will be doing what you enjoy. Wish we all could say that Kenwood KIV-701Crescendo BC2000DDC Audio lvl3 w/ lvl4 upgrade, 18''6ft^3 @ 27hzMBquart ONX 4.125(2) PWX 6.5 (2) PWX 8(2) FT1300amp Singer with VCM @14.5Optima YT & D1200My Build Log every company has their niche market. hifonics has successfully captured the average ignorant teenage boy. Dont trip.. Ive never won anything in my life. Spite a 10lb cock and a bucket of balls at birth,......Yeah.. like i said, nothing in my life. meh, im cool with it, fuck it.
JEMT8 Posted January 13, 2013 Author Report Posted January 13, 2013 Well I wish you the best of luck Trey Thanks casket, how's that alt treating you btw? formerly known as Jaylor Swift
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.