Brandon15zzz Posted January 13, 2013 Report Posted January 13, 2013 I have no problem with dodge's that's actually the next type of truck if I buy one. My dad has a '06 1500 crew cab with the hemi engine I've tried numerous times to get him to sell it to me. My stepdad has a 2500 turbo diesel. I would also like to have it. But I still love my Chevy 1500 at the end of the day. My stepdads Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34 Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1
knockin'hoe97 Posted January 13, 2013 Report Posted January 13, 2013 You said don't talk shit above your paygradeto us dodge people......any gas truck will loose to a diesel.....including a dodge, so your statement is just ignorant
MrBigs63' Posted January 13, 2013 Report Posted January 13, 2013 As already stated in this post, all truck pulls do are prove that the drivers are dumbasses for putting their trucks through that. The winner of a truck pull is just the person that got more traction. And all of us chevy lovers arent haters. I love chevy, but I have lots of good things that I can say about ford and dodge.
LT.Smoke Posted January 13, 2013 Report Posted January 13, 2013 The point to that video was the guy in the chevy opened his mouth to much and got put in his place was what the guy in the dodge did excessive ya probably but its whatever. Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.