Whats up N8's ass?

well, if you cant follow the forum rules you get banned. that simple. some mods more strict then others but none the less rules are rules.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

It's gonna kinda bug you when you get TEH HAMMA

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL I feel like I know who this is. But I may not be sure. But you took you're "QUALITY" time out of you're morning / day to create another account to make a thread dissing a mod? What did you want to accomplish by this may I ask? :BART:

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL I feel like I know who this is. But I may not be sure. But you took you're "QUALITY" time out of you're morning / day to create another account to make a thread dissing a mod? What did you want to accomplish by this may I ask? :BART:

I was thinking the same thing. hmm

I was thinking the same thing. hmm

Even ATTEMPTED to diss him by his Username. I smell something fishhy here...

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

Archived