Any one tried out the Fusion Tournament Controller?

I saw this when i was at best buy with a buddy of mine. My problem is when ever im playing games im putting a little extra force on the joy stick wearing a groove (can thank the game Prototype a little for it too) into it. I can get a pic to show groove once i get out of work.

Example: when playing COD if i want to sprint Full up and press L3, i need to pull back just a pinch to press L3.

http://www.powera.com/Products/PROD_CTRLS/PLATFORM_PS3/FUS1ON-Tournament-Controller-PS3

I figured if im looking to buy a new one rather than pay about 50 bucks for a regular PS3 controller i can get something with a little better grip and last a little longer.

The decision is also pending on PS4

If it's worth building, it's worth over building.

image_zps27zlqdnx.jpg

Well that version is wired, claims for pro players to not have that pinch of lag. And we all know how much we love lag. I think they have a wireless version. I tried a wireless madcatz and didnt like the feel of it.

If it's worth building, it's worth over building.

image_zps27zlqdnx.jpg

looks like an xbox og controller.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I was gonna say looks like an XBOX controller LOL

Also was gonna say check out Scuf, you can add buttons on the back so instead of having to move your thumb to knife somebody you can use your middle finger or w/e free finger and hit a button on the back and it will knife

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived