Im Starting To Get A Little Fed Up Now!

I wanted to order my alternator during the SMD group buy. I was never able to get in contact with him.

So Id figure I will order off ebay, maybe this way I wont have to play the waiting game with this company.

12-28-07 I used the buy it now option on ebay for the alt and voltage regulator.

alt- http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...Item=5758208792

reg- http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=7959447748

I sent the seller a question using the ebay message system, asking if this was the correct alternator I need for my car so I can finish up the order and pay. I never get a response!

I finally get a hold of Dom on Jan 11th, 2008 and asked him whats up. We talked on the phone and he said that he never got my ebay message, then later finds it in his spam box (I dont believe my question to the seller was treated as spam by his email like he says because that means every message he gets from ebay would be spam).

As we talked on the phone I upgraded my order from the dominator series alt to the amputator series alt.

I sent him the payment for the alt and regulator right after I got off the phone with him, on the 11th.

Here I am thinking that he is going to be a god and get this alternator shipped out right away. Man was I wrong!!!!!!!!

I get a call from his cell phone the next week on Wednesday the 16th if I remember right (I was asleep so didnt answer, but called the number back a hour later and spoke with him again). He told me that they have no idea what kind of alternator I needed, I guess he didnt take notes when I talked to him on the phone, and he didnt recall my message that he found in his email "spam" folder. So twice I told him what my car was.

So again, Im thinking to myself that I didnt receive my alternator yet because he had no idea what to send me (which is BS because he was told twice), so here I am waiting again, thinking that now he knows what car I have so it should be shipped asap!

I WAS WRONG AGAIN!!

Over a week goes by, and Im really starting to get anxious. So I call him back up on Jan 25th. I was told by Dom that my alternator and voltage regulator is packaged up and is shipping today (thursday the 25th of Jan 2008), and that I should have it on Wednesday the 30th or Thursday the 31st.

Sunday Jan 20th I ordered a nice big order from KnuKonceptz. Im thinking to myself this will work out ok, Ill get my alt and wire at ruffly the same time so this weekend Ill be able to rewire my car and install the new alt.

Wednesday goes by, no alt

Thursday comes (today) no alt, but hey I got my new wire!!!!

I tried calling both his number I have a couple times now already today and no answer.

My stock alternator in my car is dead, It barly charges, and with these cold nights I have to leave my car sit on a battery charger just because my stock alternator is not charging my battery fully.

I have spent over $500 on this alt and regulator and still have not got nothing in over a damn month. I am starting to get fed up with this.

At this point I dont care no more.

He told me that he has both alts in stock for my car (dominator and amputator) and I still havent got one.

I am very close to file whatever I have to file with ebay and paypal to get my money back from this guy, and go get a Ohio Generator, because it should not take this long when all you gotta do is put it in a box and ship it.

Yeah hopefully it gets settled there. I had a problem with some hids I ordered from a guy on ebay and he wouldn't respond to a single email I sent him, at all of his 3 different online stores. After about the 4-5th un-responded email I decided to make a claim on paypal. He responded very very quickly after that! Hopefully it doesn't come to that but to me I probably would have already done this. I was told 6 days and the lights would be to me...3weeks later and the trip i was going on (which was one of the reasons I wanted the hids) came and went and still no lights. Good luck hopefully it doesn't come to that! Keep trying to contact him.

It's pretty mixed people either like or hated dealing with dom...he was cool to me when I asked him some questions but it did take him a sec...

yeah! usually right about when you start to get impatient, Dom comes through FTW!!! :)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Yea ebay is tricky like that , Some times you get a great seller and then some times you get a seller thats just all fucked up !!!!!

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

it seems like it took a bit for mine to get here also, but i do believe that he is kind of a one man show and builds the alts himself for the most part.

This I know but according to the auction there are 47 avalible. And he said to me that he has both in stock and ready to ship. At this point I dont care if I get the amputator that I payed extra for or the dominator that I origionally bought.

I should of had these items last week if not sooner. Like I said if you got something that is ready to ship, all you gotta do is put it in a box!

I finally got a saturday off this weekend (used a vacation day) and would of been the perfect time to have my runs of wire, alt, and voltage regulator installed. I work 2nd shift and we are on mandatory 6 day weeks, the only time I get to myself is on sundays. So even if I get this alt on monday, I will have to wait til the following sunday to install it. I drive 40 minutes to and from work each day, and having my alt completly crap out on me will not make me very happy!

All I can say is it better be here tomorrow the 1st. I cant wait much longer

i've emailed Dom personnally in the past and he got back with me instantly ...... having paid and ordered anything so i don't have much to say on that part. i do feel your pain though. business is business and if i pay for something and there's a date that i'll get it then that's what i expect ......... give up or take a day or so later. now if you can't supply your buyers with accurate service because you are overbooked with business, orders or request then you need to hire some help. i have let a lot of people go because they are too busy and can't service my needs in a mannerable time. good luck bro.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

My thing was if the person is helping you out that is fine...like upgrading the alt for free or perhaps a discount! ;)

I hate being lied to! Don't tell me something if your not going to come through! I'd rather hear its going to be a month than hear its going to be a week and you call 2 weeks later to say wtf is going on? Communication is key!

Shoot I got married almost 2 years ago come june and still haven't gotten my wedding book that I paid 300 bucks for. Took me more than 7 months just to get a cd with pictures on it!!!