So with all this BS goin on.. any "preppers" here?

im a prepper i got 4 hand guns 2 shot guns and 6 lean pockets

Way to be a troll. Go get fucked.

im sorry you got your feelings hurt

No hurt feelings, your comments are just stupid. Go be stupid in someone else's thread. Sorry you have -177 posts now because your posts are stupid. Are you and your sister going to help re-populate the planet after SHTF? ( In case that was over your head, I made a joke about you having sex with your sister, I'm sure you two have been practicing already.) Keep it up dum-dum and see how long you don't last around here.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

No hurt feelings, your comments are just stupid. Go be stupid in someone else's thread. Sorry you have -177 posts now because your posts are stupid. Are you and your sister going to help re-populate the planet after SHTF? ( In case that was over your head, I made a joke about you having sex with your sister, I'm sure you two have been practicing already.) Keep it up dum-dum and see how long you don't last around here.

:popcorn:

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

wtf is your deal dude i basically made a joke saying my gun preps are good but not so much on the food then u have to rant and rave and bitch about it wtf

The issue is that this section is intended for adult discussion and your first few posts in here were immature and assonine. Bigsix is a gunsmith and a gun enthusiast and alot of us feel that clowning and jackassery are not appropriate here under the current madness concerning weapons and the future of our ownership.... That is also the reason I had your post count reset to negative numbers because we thought you were a spammer/troll

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

^^What he said.

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Rather than post, and post again in the same thread literally 2 minutes after you just posted, how about clicking the edit button at the bottom right corner of your post?

Also possible if you're on mobile, just tap the text of your post, and a delete, quote, and edit buttons will appear.

The issue is that this section is intended for adult discussion and your first few posts in here were immature and assonine. Bigsix is a gunsmith and a gun enthusiast and alot of us feel that clowning and jackassery are not appropriate here under the current madness concerning weapons and the future of our ownership.... That is also the reason I had your post count reset to negative numbers because we thought you were a spammer/troll

and how can u say that clowning isnt allowed a joke aboust incest was made ?!?i guess theres a double standard here and only the elite are allowed to post

For the record, I was NOT in any way making in incest joke. I was truly asking if you an sis were going at it for the preservation of the human species, or is it just purely a sex thing between you two?

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Yeah but.........

How many honest politicians are out there nowadays? Michigan is a very hunting heavy group of outdoors-men, and you can tell some are giving off their politically nice answer and who is just as pissed as we are and arguing alongside us. Most are that way here.

Bigsix: Kranny Rule. lol.

Nope that's not my style. I actually am some what into prepping tho I didn't mean any disrespect by my joke earlier but I only really prep ammo..food on the other hand not so much

Yal need to checkout the link on rugers page it writes all the elected officials and believe it or not I got several positive letters back from congress and senate nobody is yet to say they are against our rights

Much better.

Ammo isnt much without a way to sustain yourself. If a cpl guns and a stockpile of ammo is all you have, you arent much better off than the other idiots. Unless you are then planning to try and take what you need from those of us that are fully prepared. Which I can assure you would be a grave mistake in a apocalyptic setting. I dont plan on bothering anyone, but I will survive, and so will my family and I'd pity any fool dumb enough to try and take what I have, make no mistake, in that scenario, if a person tried to go after my supplies, I would indeed kill a mother fucker without blinking an eye. Work on food stores as well, dry goods and water. Without those, youll be dead long before you run out of ammo, then your goods are mine for the taking.

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

I would like to start stockpiling stuff but my wife thinks I'm nuts already. I've been building my gun and ammo supply for a few years now. Have all the camping and outdoors equipment necessary, as well as the knowledge to live off the land, and a place in the country to "hide out". Other than food which I can hunt for, I have most of what I would need to keep my family going for quite a while. If I ever finish unpacking the extension of my garage (aka my basement) from when I moved last March, I will probably start building a supply of MRE's, canned goods, water, etc. and the wife won't have to know.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

Archived