New company Ampere Audio 3500.1 guts

Steve Barber

unless this company were to hand out free amps for all the know it alls on forums, it wont earn its respect till its out & tested...but i do wish him the best & hopefully this turns out being another high quality amp :detail:

is he only starting with amps or is he also producing subs?

So, for a new unproven company, it seems like an $800 price tag is a bit high compared to other similar amps on the market.

Comments or thoughts about that?

Really? How much is the msrp on a saz3500? $1549... $799 for a high quality zenon based amp is not high. This amp will out perform aq, crescendo, and be on par with the saz3500v2. Now that sundown has moved to a new build house for the v3 does that mean their amps will be unproven?

How can you be sure it will out perform the nendo and AQ? I have 2 AQ 3500s at .7 strapped daily, we clamped them at 9466 watts at 10.6v! Rising to about 1-1.2 ohm

nuthuggers don't wanna hear that shit, brands are cheaper so therefore must not be able to perform.

whos got a pic of an aq3500 to put next to this.

aq350011.jpg

LOL, that is one of my AQ3500d.1s out of my truck, that particular amp pictured clamped out at 5500 watts at 12 volts at .25 ohm :)

TEAM SOUNDQUBED -- TEAM SOUTH

TEAM S.O.B. - Founder & Captain

3x Streetbeat World Record Holder

2017 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 
2016 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem/2nd Adv 4/2nd Xtreme 4
2015 MWSPL 2nd place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4
2014 USACI 2nd place Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db
2014 MWSPL 2nd place Xtreme 4 - 144.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Street Q+ - 162.8 db
2013 MWSPL 3rd Kaos2 & 4th Xtreme 4
2011 USACI 2nd place MOD 1001-2k - 160.0 db
2011 MWSPL 4th place: Adv3 - 157.8 db, Kaos2 - 150s db, Xtreme4 - 140s db
2010 ARSPL 1st place 501-750 - 160.3 db Arkansas loudest

Best score to date 164.4 db - Termlab Outlaw

Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db

Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db

MWSPL on Dash Legal door open (Music) - 162.5 db

Sealed on dash Legal (Music) - 161.1 db - Termlab

THE BLACK NASTY CURRENT BUILD & FAB

The Black Nasty (6) 15 Rebuild Log 2012

(4) 15 Walled Sierra Build Log

Evo X build log

Facebook page The Black Nasty

16163044_large.gif

I know, I stole it from your thread ;) LOL

Impressive clamp results though!

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

That was rising to .7 too.

TEAM SOUNDQUBED -- TEAM SOUTH

TEAM S.O.B. - Founder & Captain

3x Streetbeat World Record Holder

2017 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 
2016 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem/2nd Adv 4/2nd Xtreme 4
2015 MWSPL 2nd place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4
2014 USACI 2nd place Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db
2014 MWSPL 2nd place Xtreme 4 - 144.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Street Q+ - 162.8 db
2013 MWSPL 3rd Kaos2 & 4th Xtreme 4
2011 USACI 2nd place MOD 1001-2k - 160.0 db
2011 MWSPL 4th place: Adv3 - 157.8 db, Kaos2 - 150s db, Xtreme4 - 140s db
2010 ARSPL 1st place 501-750 - 160.3 db Arkansas loudest

Best score to date 164.4 db - Termlab Outlaw

Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db

Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db

MWSPL on Dash Legal door open (Music) - 162.5 db

Sealed on dash Legal (Music) - 161.1 db - Termlab

THE BLACK NASTY CURRENT BUILD & FAB

The Black Nasty (6) 15 Rebuild Log 2012

(4) 15 Walled Sierra Build Log

Evo X build log

Facebook page The Black Nasty

16163044_large.gif

OK, so people were asking Jacob a while back on another forum "Since so many companies use the same boards with different stickers, what makes Sundown so great and unique?" To which he replied: "We have unique board designs in all of our amplifiers, no other company uses our designs legally however there are a few illegitimate exact copies of our products floating around."

I'm gonna hate

OK, so people were asking Jacob a while back on another forum "Since so many companies use the same boards with different stickers, what makes Sundown so great and unique?" To which he replied: "We have unique board designs in all of our amplifiers, no other company uses our designs legally however there are a few illegitimate exact copies of our products floating around."

His designs may be unique from a legal standpoint as in he either helped and/or paid for the engineering design for his amps or he has licensed it from someone else. Ultimately if they are his unique designs then anyone else will need to legally get permission from his company to use those unique designs. This could be done through written and licensing contracts from him or royalties, etc.. If a person simply just uses his design without any kind of permission then he could take legal action against the person or company. He has to weigh the options though, is it a company or person in the US and is it really worth his time, effort, and ultimately financial gain to do so. If its an individual or small company then there is really no money to get from them and a simple cease and desist letter may be all that is needed. If the company is foreign then it would take a ton of effort and money to make them stop using his designs. Its a very sticky situation and gets very complicated from a legal standpoint.

His designs may be unique from a legal standpoint as in he either helped and/or paid for the engineering design for his amps or he has licensed it from someone else. Ultimately if they are his unique designs then anyone else will need to legally get permission from his company to use those unique designs. This could be done through written and licensing contracts from him or royalties, etc.. If a person simply just uses his design without any kind of permission then he could take legal action against the person or company. He has to weigh the options though, is it a company or person in the US and is it really worth his time, effort, and ultimately financial gain to do so. If its an individual or small company then there is really no money to get from them and a simple cease and desist letter may be all that is needed. If the company is foreign then it would take a ton of effort and money to make them stop using his designs. Its a very sticky situation and gets very complicated from a legal standpoint.

I'm not getting into the how or why.

I'm gonna hate

I'm not getting into the how or why.

Ok sorry. Were you asking what makes his designs unique?

Archived