New company Ampere Audio 3500.1 guts

Steve Barber

I have much more respect for companies like MTX, JL then I will ever for a catalog built company ;)

You seemed to feel a bit different about DAT back in the day.

Without a doubt, I jumped into DAT with a very naive understanding for the industry. Knowing just a little back then what I know now, I wouldn't of made the foolish investment into the company.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I have much more respect for companies like MTX, JL then I will ever for a catalog built company ;)

Without a doubt, I jumped into DAT with a very naive understanding for the industry. Knowing just a little back then what I know now, I wouldn't of made the foolish investment into the company.

That is what bothers me is that you can be so cynical about a company trying to get it's feet off the ground when you were in those same shoes not to long ago. Of all people I would have thought would wish the best for a business would be you seeing how much time and patience the person has spent trying to get the resources put together to make a shot in the Audio Industry.

Team Ampere Audio

That is what bothers me is that you can be so cynical about a company trying to get it's feet off the ground when you were in those same shoes not to long ago. Of all people I would have thought would wish the best for a business would be you seeing how much time and patience the person has spent trying to get the resources put together to make a shot in the Audio Industry.

Explain to me at what part does this new company help grow the industry? Other then maybe selling YOU a cheaper product. Where does it help to take the EXACT same product and offer it at a lower price? What other sales tactic can they offer? Any other claim has to be proven over time. DAT was no different, we wanted an affordable product to offer everyone. It was a flawed idea that ultimately cost the company (and me) dearly in the end. While screwing people who believed our sales tactic.

Why support ANY company who wants to make the quick buck? That's all these guys want. Take your money quickly, before you go spend 50 bucks more with the other guy with the same product. The internet copy cats aren't bringing anything new to the industry. Nor do they care too.

If they really had a passion, they would be working with REAL engineers to develop a new and different product. Not just choose a different heatsink while making false claims their copy is better then that other guy.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Explain to me at what part does this new company help grow the industry? Other then maybe selling YOU a cheaper product. Where does it help to take the EXACT same product and offer it at a lower price? What other sales tactic can they offer? Any other claim has to be proven over time. DAT was no different, we wanted an affordable product to offer everyone. It was a flawed idea that ultimately cost the company (and me) dearly in the end. While screwing people who believed our sales tactic.

Why support ANY company who wants to make the quick buck? That's all these guys want. Take your money quickly, before you go spend 50 bucks more with the other guy with the same product. The internet copy cats aren't bringing anything new to the industry. Nor do they care too.

If they really had a passion, they would be working with REAL engineers to develop a new and different product. Not just choose a different heatsink while making false claims their copy is better then that other guy.

winning.jpg

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

I personally see value in a company that keeps prices lower passing the saving on to the customer. Crescendo and Audioque are a prime example of this so called make a quick buck sales pitch. No one has tried to reinvent the wheel because it works well, but there is a lot of wheel manufactures and each brand has it's price points and quality.

Team Ampere Audio

I just made this comment in another post, but anymore its like this:

How much do you want to pay for your 3.5k? You decide. You can overpay, or you can get a good deal, its your money.

I picked a 3.5k based off of a better warranty and greater claims over the other 3.5k's while the price was still great also.

If you notice all these companies specs, they all show different voltage ratings, seriously, on paper they don't show any of the same specs, but they all use different voltages to show the amps ratings at different voltages and ohm loads to keep them from looking identical.

The other thing I investigated was who's amps were reported blowing up, and who's amp were not being reported for problems at all. the Internet is proof alone when using it right who has the most durable products, because the second someone is having issues its reported in 2 or 3 different forums asking for answers.

Here is the battle of the 5k's, all 3 of these amps have a similar board, the AB obviously used cheaper parts, but still, not bad at all. I also saw the crescendo bc5500 clamped at 5,676.9 w @ 12.1 volts, but was not part of this test, so really can't go into the comparison

XS-power1.jpg

Anything else on this?

*** SuperSeller Status Verified *** ( http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers/ )

"kevosinn's" astro van
8 custom Sundown Zv4 18's
4 Sundown scv 6000's
CNF Distribution CNC parts
Skyhigh wire

some batteries

SMD Meters and tools used on the install
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172877-kevosinns-vanwest-coast-skyhigh-car-audio-vehicle/

16,000 watt walled silverado build.
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/161965-walled-silverado-4-hdc4-15s-4-crescendo-3500s-and-much-more/

8,000 watt 1999 Subaru legacy outback. Build log here: http://www.stevemead...ru/page__st__60

TEAM CNF Distribution

Archived