Second Skin Audio

FI Audio 18" Sub - Is this fixiable?HELP, UPDATE: fixed pic/vid

I've never seen a woofer do anything like this, im sure many others have not either by all of our reactions, pics of this cone removal so I can go to sleep tongiht would be great.

He said OK. When I get back home ill cut this sucker open for you guys. Hopefully ill have a video and pictures if not pictures for sure.

just do a video

XS-power1.jpg

looks like the cooling plug from the bp option came loose

i love this sh--t man 1966 Ford Fairlane Pioneer prs 80, the big three, with 2 big azz agm batts, dual 270/200 amp alts , two 8'' mids and tweets in the kick( PPI phantom 600.2). two 10''s and tweets in the doors, two 10'' mids and tweets in the rear decK ( Lanar opti 500x2). 2 C2 Audio Threatcon 4 12s on a Crunch GP3000d. No crossover .

you should be able to epoxy the pole back in place , and recone..

2007 trailblazer lthead unit- pioneer p4300dvd

crescendo ft-1 supertweeters

pioneer m650 pros

audiocontrol 2xs crossover

Rockford fosgate p200-2 highsrockford fosgate p400-2 mids1- fi btl 18amps- saz 3500battery- evermax in front, 2 9a31 dekas in rearwires all knuconceptz 1/0 and rcas

I think they are just epoxied on to begin with. Clean it good make sure its metal on metal then epoxy. So for 40$ plus recone he has a good sub. If thats what the piece is it kinda looks like that to me too.

Or if he is over it sell it..someone here will buy and recon eit.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

yeah pretty sure its the top of the pole, its probably made out of alluminum to reduce weight, so thats why its a seperate peice, just came loose thats all, less thean 10 bucks for some good epoxy, and get a recone, i say its still a good deal.

2007 trailblazer lthead unit- pioneer p4300dvd

crescendo ft-1 supertweeters

pioneer m650 pros

audiocontrol 2xs crossover

Rockford fosgate p200-2 highsrockford fosgate p400-2 mids1- fi btl 18amps- saz 3500battery- evermax in front, 2 9a31 dekas in rearwires all knuconceptz 1/0 and rcas

Archived