Mechman Alternators

D7500 XS Power HUGE ASS BATTERIES IN STOCK - FREE SHIPPING !!

The new XS Power D7500 is finally IN STOCK and will be shipping tomorrow. Perfect timing for us to give an additional 5% off our already rock-bottom XS power prices with FREE SHIPPING !!!

This is most powerful car audio battery currently on the market- weighing in at 100 lbs !! 140 Amp Hours, 1700 cranking amps,

MSRP $849.99 - OUR PRICE $559 SHIPPED ANYWHERE IN THE 48 states, PLUS GET AND INSTANT $25 cash back REBATE!!!

The new D4900 and D4700 is in stock too!!

1-888-MECHMAN

865-522-6166

[email protected]

D4900 and D4700 are those th e bigger brothers of the 3100?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

D4900 and D4700 are those th e bigger brothers of the 3100?

No, they are actually a group 49 and group 47 battery, mainly being offered to fit certain vehicles that take that group size.

In XS power batteries, the part number does not denote the amperage of the battery, the first to numbers indicate the BCI group size. You have to look at the specs to see what the performance of each battery is. Right now, the only battery more powerful than the D3100, is the D7500.

The D3100 is 82 lbs, the D7500 is 100 lbs

Ahh okay gotcha thanks for clearing that up for me

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.