Second Skin Audio

so the lows arnt that crazy??

Beanz

I use 3/4"

I was looking at 3/4 but i cant find a piece thats about 44 inches long

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

2013-01-06210951_zps5beda73a.jpg

2013-01-06211003_zps7486f27e.jpg

2013-01-06211131_zps224a01b0.jpg

2013-01-07183931_zpse47386f0.jpg

THese are the pics of the box if you guys could help a brother out on where to put the bracing at it would be much apperciated

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

If it my was me I'd do it like this, It might be a little much but it will stop the flex, I have around 15' of 3/4" threaded rod in mine

2013-01-06211131_zpsea277379.jpg

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

If it my was me I'd do it like this, It might be a little much but it will stop the flex, I have around 15' of 3/4" threaded rod in mine

2013-01-06211131_zpsea277379.jpg

Thats what i was thinking but i cant seem to find any longer piece of 3/4 at 38 inches which is i might go with the 1/2 since i can find a longer piece

You're going to get more top and bottom flex id think. How tight a fit is it in the vehicle

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

i would proably not run the thread throught the port but attach it to the sides cause if thers something in the front of the port is would mess it up correct?

You're going to get more top and bottom flex id think. How tight a fit is it in the vehicle

Id get more flex is i braced it how it was shown in the pic above?? and its tight as hell on the sides like its at the maximum size so length of 44 inches and about maybe 3-5 inches before hitting the hatch and being close

Well the way this is built you don't have much choice. You can run it into the port but fasten it inside the port. You'll have the nut in the port on each side. Probably best way to do it. One piece of allthread per side

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

No what I meant is id be more concerned with top and bottom flex than the sides

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

You need to sandwich the wood with a nut and washer in every place you pass through the wood, I got my allthread at lowes, IIRC it was like $18 for a 8' piece of 3/4"

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Archived