k3n12ock Posted January 21, 2013 Report Posted January 21, 2013 A little over an hour for me. Would be cool to kick it with some forum members. How about demo sessions too? LOL. 05 xB - (2) EVIL 18s - (2) BC3500s - NO WALL Channel 1: http://www.youtube.com/k3n12ock Channel 2: http://www.youtube.com/MrK3n12ock2
Ninja_v1.0 Posted January 21, 2013 Report Posted January 21, 2013 will there be available white women ? When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL
beaker Posted January 22, 2013 Author Report Posted January 22, 2013 lmao, I think a few are coming, I'll see if my wife has any single friends. bitches love 33hz. finkster, I grew up in linganore and went to linganore high. k3n12ok, I used to live by 4 corners down the street from sligo creek park.
beaker Posted January 22, 2013 Author Report Posted January 22, 2013 hmm I live like 45 minutes from there, however I'm not that much into gaming. If I play anything right now its Black ops 2. I'm still down to kick it with forum members though. Sounds like fun. There's console gaming too, I had a few TV's setup for xbox and PS3, not to mention there's a 14 foot diagonal screen in the basement.
Carbon Posted January 22, 2013 Report Posted January 22, 2013 A little over an hour for me. Would be cool to kick it with some forum members. How about demo sessions too? LOL. +1 for demos!
beaker Posted January 23, 2013 Author Report Posted January 23, 2013 I'll post more on this thread as it gets closer. n8, any chance of a sticky?
creecher Posted January 24, 2013 Report Posted January 24, 2013 I live in PA about 30 minutes north of Smithsburg. I might think about this, sounds epic. 2007 Ford Escape V6 My "low-budget college kid build" HU: Pioneer AVIC-X930BT Mids/Highs: Rockford Prime 6.5" M/H Amp: Rockford Prime R250-4 Subs: 2x Rockford Punch P1S4-12 Sub Amp: Rockford Prime R500-1D Wiring: Knukonceptz KCA 4AWG Box: 3/4" MDF, ~2 cubes tuned to ~40hz 5000K HIDs/LED signals and interior lights ...And an SMD VM-1!
RCP Audio Posted January 25, 2013 Report Posted January 25, 2013 Fuck. That sounds mint!! Wish I lived close/in the country lol PSN: Rcp_soundz Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at. I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k. 1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/
beaker Posted February 27, 2013 Author Report Posted February 27, 2013 Just a reminder since its been 2 months since I posted this. Forgot to mention, the 20th is also my 30th birthday. Yippieeee
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.