purplesyrup Posted January 21, 2013 Report Posted January 21, 2013 Very sorry to hear, I did not know Jeff, no words I can say can make up for this unexpected loss, but friends of Jeff, try to hang in there and what ever we can try to do to help make it through this tough time let us know.
finkster Posted January 21, 2013 Report Posted January 21, 2013 Wow, this sucks. Only kicked it with him once and he was chill. RIP Jeff. Hang in there TDH fellas. DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
08tahoe Posted January 21, 2013 Report Posted January 21, 2013 rip, prayers go out to his family and friends. I did not know him but i saw him post. It is crazy to hear this kind of stuff, one day your here and the next your gone.
Kidder Posted January 21, 2013 Report Posted January 21, 2013 *** We are having memorial Decals made for him... I am placing the order tomorrow more than likely after i get some final details... If anyone is interested in purchasing one PM me with your address and how many you'd like... They are $5 plus shipping... All the money will be sent to Jeff Lockhart's Family... I didn't know the guy and wouldn't feel right reppin the decal, is it possible I could just make a donation? Thoughts and prayers to the family and TDH.
LT.Smoke Posted January 21, 2013 Author Report Posted January 21, 2013 *** We are having memorial Decals made for him... I am placing the order tomorrow more than likely after i get some final details... If anyone is interested in purchasing one PM me with your address and how many you'd like... They are $5 plus shipping... All the money will be sent to Jeff Lockhart's Family... I didn't know the guy and wouldn't feel right reppin the decal, is it possible I could just make a donation? Thoughts and prayers to the family and TDH. Absolutely bro. [email protected] is my paypal I am handling all the decal business Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Kidder Posted January 21, 2013 Report Posted January 21, 2013 *** We are having memorial Decals made for him... I am placing the order tomorrow more than likely after i get some final details... If anyone is interested in purchasing one PM me with your address and how many you'd like... They are $5 plus shipping... All the money will be sent to Jeff Lockhart's Family... I didn't know the guy and wouldn't feel right reppin the decal, is it possible I could just make a donation? Thoughts and prayers to the family and TDH. Absolutely bro. [email protected] is my paypal I am handling all the decal business Donation sent, it's not much but i'm sure every bit helps. Thank you!
knowledge Posted January 21, 2013 Report Posted January 21, 2013 rip.... REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
LT.Smoke Posted January 21, 2013 Author Report Posted January 21, 2013 *** We are having memorial Decals made for him... I am placing the order tomorrow more than likely after i get some final details... If anyone is interested in purchasing one PM me with your address and how many you'd like... They are $5 plus shipping... All the money will be sent to Jeff Lockhart's Family... I didn't know the guy and wouldn't feel right reppin the decal, is it possible I could just make a donation? Thoughts and prayers to the family and TDH. Absolutely bro. [email protected] is my paypal I am handling all the decal business Donation sent, it's not much but i'm sure every bit helps. Thank you! Thank you for your generosity bro Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
KillaCam Posted January 21, 2013 Report Posted January 21, 2013 RIP I didn't know him personally but he was a great guy on the forum. My thoughts and prayers out to family, friends, and all of TDH.. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
finkster Posted January 21, 2013 Report Posted January 21, 2013 Just threw a couple your way. Didn't see the paypal addy up last night. DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.