What to do with the money from my tax returns?

I'm 17 and only worked for 8 months at the job I just got my refund from and it was $412 so I was quite happy.

one day when you are on your own, working full time, and have a wife and child to support, the government will slap that big 'ole dick to ya, and youll be completely fucked when it comes to taxes.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

I got around $250 back from my summer job where I made around 4k.. I'm done buying for a long time though; just going to work with what I've got.

I'm not going to go blow it. If I save now and get through school, hopefully it will be an investment for the future.

2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's

(3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries

(1) Mechman 240

3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunk

TEAM NWSPL

Best termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:
151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 class

Best termlab scores to date in my walled Subie:
152.9db legal (unofficial) IASCA advanced 2 class
155db outlaw

I got around $250 back from my summer job where I made around 4k.. I'm done buying for a long time though; just going to work with what I've got.

I'm not going to go blow it. If I save now and get through school, hopefully it will be an investment for the future.

now that is something an intelligent person would do! good on ya' feller!

Owner of BigAss Ports

I'm 17 and only worked for 8 months at the job I just got my refund from and it was $412 so I was quite happy.

one day when you are on your own, working full time, and have a wife and child to support, the government will slap that big 'ole dick to ya, and youll be completely fucked when it comes to taxes.

isnt it the other way around? single full time employees tend to pay more in taxes than those with a wife and children.. just saying cause i have to pay and people with fams get a 5k back and still dont get taxed as much during the year..

isnt it the other way around? single full time employees tend to pay more in taxes than those with a wife and children.. just saying cause i have to pay and people with fams get a 5k back and still dont get taxed as much during the year..

i make too much money to qualify for that. they seem think i dont need the money.

Owner of BigAss Ports

Archived