Second Skin Audio

Atomic APX 18

detroitdb

If you listen to your sub daily, so ...for music, you should not tune to 65 Hz !!!!

Try something between 30-40 HZ.

I personnally like 32-34 Hz. But I'm not competing in spl; just listening to music everyday :)

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

If it's the manufactures specs I'm sure it's great. Atomic has a pretty good reputation in the lanes. The reason you're not getting many answers is simply because not many people have experience with them, and specifically that sub, so they can't give an answer. I think the manufacturer has plenty of experience, so go with that if you're unsure. Atomic won't post crappy plans, because a crappy box results in a crappy score, which results in crappy sales. Good luck, and experiment.

2015 Subaru Outback. That is all, I refuse to touch it.

If it's the manufactures specs I'm sure it's great. Atomic has a pretty good reputation in the lanes. The reason you're not getting many answers is simply because not many people have experience with them, and specifically that sub, so they can't give an answer. I think the manufacturer has plenty of experience, so go with that if you're unsure. Atomic won't post crappy plans, because a crappy box results in a crappy score, which results in crappy sales. Good luck, and experiment.

youve never dealthw tih atomic directly have you?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I most definitely have not myself, I've heard it, and it sounded good though. And by good I mean loud, Cactus amps and some Atomic 15s in a van. I'm guessing you have, and just to take a guess you aren't impressed haha?

2015 Subaru Outback. That is all, I refuse to touch it.

That makes perfect sense zapanater....i have been testinhg this every which way, so when i do finish i will post some vids. I will say this, this is one viscious ass subwoofer

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipP7rjav9cD9UFdAYBJmz4M4LoNlF26ng1xhAf4Uhttps://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipP7rjav9cD9UFdAYBJmz4M4LoNlF26ng1xhAf4U

2013 DODGE CHALLENGER R/T

SUNDOWN ZV4-18

CRESCENDO 3.5K

PIONEER AVIC 5300 NEX

ALPINE TYPE R 6.5S & 6X9'S

ROCKFORD FOSGATE 1.5" TWEETS

5 C&D TECH BATTS

Archived