Second Skin Audio

2 American Bass XD 10's box help

bsneon98

It's just an assembly guide so is not made to your dimensions, your sketch is fine just add the internal layer of the baffle behind the one already there and make sure your port parts lengths match the ones stated above.

Ok, will do!

Just checking, is it half of the port or the thickness of the wood?

You use the tape measure tool to draw some guide lines then the line tool to draw the shape and then the push/pull tool to give it volume. But I wouldn't care too much about drawing these things right but build them right, actually those 45s have not really proven to be that necessary, just sand any sharp edges inside the port and the inner edges on the ends and that will work just fine.

You use the tape measure tool to draw some guide lines then the line tool to draw the shape and then the push/pull tool to give it volume. But I wouldn't care too much about drawing these things right but build them right, actually those 45s have not really proven to be that necessary, just sand any sharp edges inside the port and the inner edges on the ends and that will work just fine.

Ok. Thank you

• 1 month later...

ok so i finally got the box done, but i didnt adjust the gain on my amp (didnt think i needed to) and now when i go full tilt the subs make a weird noise, almost like their bottoming out but i know their not. anyone have any idea what it could be?

Now that their breathing better could it be that their loading differently?

Archived