Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi,

I just bought a new Verizon INpulse pre-paid phone since my brother wanted my old cell phone..... Well.....

Turns out, my new Verizon phone says I'm roaming where I live and yet I looked on the Verizon INpulse site and they say I should have coverage... Wtf?

Phone is a Motorola W385.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock

 

1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit

Posted

It also says this on their site when I view my account....

PREACTIVE_REP_BAL

I also saw, it came with $10, than their site says $15 minimum. So I should add my $30 airtime card and it should work right??

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock

 

1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit

Posted

ATT FTW

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Posted

Ahh fuck it.

I think I'm gonna sell the god damned thing.

$100, already activated, if someone does buy it, they just gotta switch the account crap to their name (easily done online) and I guess change the area code somehow....

God I fucking hate Verizon Inpulse. Yet, their coverage map for the pre-paid plan says I DO have coverage at my fuggen house... Just not where the official town-mark thing for Sisters is....

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock

 

1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit

Posted

Verizon sucks for 150 bucks you can get a regular t mobile phone with out a credit check.

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

Bump to an old topic....

Got the damn thing all programmed and shit, yay. :)

Not the greatest reception where I live but it works. (goes from roaming to Verizon blah blah) I guess that's what happens when you're surrounded by trees, haha.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock

 

1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8322 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...