http://www.washingto...oming-thursday/

There ya go. Damn near everything is going to be outlawed. Some weapons/owners will be grandfathered in, if you are willing to jump through their hoops, submit and participate in an illegal gun ownership registry, and pay tax stamps out the ass to the ATF. Fuckin sweet.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Based on what I own, I'd need to take out a home equity loan if this goes through and I want to keep my shit. This is oppression. THis is our core fundamental rights being stripped away. So many ass hats miss the whole Bill of rights are specific, INDIVIDUALS right, not the "state". Those 10 rights are ours, and our not to be infringed. The 2nd amendment in particular was created to allow us to protect ourselves from this exact kind of "leadership". Obama needs to be removed from office. Never in our history has one president given the middle finger to the laws and rights and rules of this country more times than this lying, 2 faced sack of shit. Him and his purple ass lips needs to be impeached.

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Im going on a boating trip. Whos coming with me?

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

I'm moving to Canada. Nothing happens there and I can own MY guns. Haha. But in all reality I just don't understand what they think this is going to solve. People who are killing people with guns most of the time have them illegally. So what do they think this is going to stop. Cokaine is illegal. People still use it...

03 Ford f150

2 Sa8 v2s

Ap 1800d...

Stinger 0 Guage

CA Auto/ Electric Big 3

Xs power d680 in parallel with new group 65 stocker

Soon to come another d680

Rockford Punch 6x8 3 ways in the front, Rockford Punch Pro 6.5s in the back

Soon to come Pioneers all around

Focal Solid 4 Speaker Amp

Kenwood KDC-X896

Memphis Line Driver

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160368-03-f150-king-ranch/

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/LabAudio502?feature=mhee

I'm moving to Canada. Nothing happens there and I can own MY guns. Haha. But in all reality I just don't understand what they think this is going to solve. People who are killing people with guns most of the time have them illegally. So what do they think this is going to stop. Cokaine is illegal. People still use it...

Doesnt Canada have bogus ass gun laws also? IM think more like somewhere in Scandinavia.

Or the Phillipines, they have like zero gun laws there I believe. Plus at 6'4'', Id be like a fucking Godzilla to those people...lol.

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

I think I'm down for Argentina.

Home of the last True Cowboys. Beautiful country too.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Archived