nice job on that bro, i really like how you did that!! It came together really nice!

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

And just when I thought stuffing 4 SA-8s inbetween the seats on my single cab Silverado was impressive... this is fucking sick!!! Not a fan of the fake diamond plate but I loooove this build other wise, I miss my AQ 2200. Great amp. I'm planning on doing my headliner in black suede soon as well.. Looks sexy. How'd you do the embroidery on the arm rest?

Although I have to say, doing a Blowthrough doesn't kill the resale value AT ALL.. If your smart about it when you do it you'll take the time and cut the whole out perfectly and SAVE the piece you cut, tack weld it back in . Bedliner over it all so you can't tell from the bed, then on the inside weld it back in and silicone it so its all 100% sealed and no one will ever know... I did it to my truck when I took my Blowthrough out this past summer. No ones noticed at all, but this summer I'm recutting it to redo it((((:

I like this one alot. I have done work on a few single cab rams and there is definitely a space issue in there.... Good design and I love how you incorporated that console into the enclosure to get some extra airspace.

I gotta say that I really really do not like that diamond plate - looks cheeseball as can be. Maybe get some more of that suede, maybe a little 1/8" open or closed cell foam to help hide minor imperfections and it will make it look like a professional covered it.

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

put a 5k on them bishes!

plans of an AQ 3500 are in the future (dont know when exactly, but eventually)

nice job on that bro, i really like how you did that!! It came together really nice!

thanks a lot steve! and thanks for sharing it on facebook! it really means a lot to me!

And just when I thought stuffing 4 SA-8s inbetween the seats on my single cab Silverado was impressive... this is fucking sick!!! Not a fan of the fake diamond plate but I loooove this build other wise, I miss my AQ 2200. Great amp. I'm planning on doing my headliner in black suede soon as well.. Looks sexy. How'd you do the embroidery on the arm rest?

Although I have to say, doing a Blowthrough doesn't kill the resale value AT ALL.. If your smart about it when you do it you'll take the time and cut the whole out perfectly and SAVE the piece you cut, tack weld it back in . Bedliner over it all so you can't tell from the bed, then on the inside weld it back in and silicone it so its all 100% sealed and no one will ever know... I did it to my truck when I took my Blowthrough out this past summer. No ones noticed at all, but this summer I'm recutting it to redo it((((:

haha thanks a lot! yeah some people do and dont like it, but my roommate who owns it loves it! and yeah he just didnt want to do a blowthrough. maybe if he wants to go bigger in the future, i will do a blowthrough for him!

Also PM me about that window kit if you don't mind my friend, I have roll up windows in my truck as well.. Very annoying.. Very interested in getting one.

alright. will do!

wow, just revitalized my spirits to get back to sanding fiberglass.

keep it up, looks amazing :)

Get to work! haha im glad i can inspire people. Im no god when it comes to car audio though. just a man spending some time in his garage lol

nice fucking install, never seen a box like that, super original! :good:

i love trying new things! thanks man!

I like this one alot. I have done work on a few single cab rams and there is definitely a space issue in there.... Good design and I love how you incorporated that console into the enclosure to get some extra airspace.

I gotta say that I really really do not like that diamond plate - looks cheeseball as can be. Maybe get some more of that suede, maybe a little 1/8" open or closed cell foam to help hide minor imperfections and it will make it look like a professional covered it.

it was a tight squeeze. but it all fits nice and snug. plenty of leg room and the seating angle is still nice and reclined. It just kind of dawned on me one day to do it like that with the center console and rear part in the same chamber.

this is my first time ever really wrapping anything besides a basic box. I still have a lot of improvements to make on it!

Looks great, definitely some of the better work on here appearance wise, but you can fit a lot more than you think behind the seats in that thing. Ive had a 4 sa 12 setup behind the seats of an 01 ram, and even 3 nightshade 15s.

If you get bored and rebuild you might be able to get 6 of those 12s in there still using the center console, haha

Archived