Frank Mir is a weak contender. I would have much rather watched Lesner fight Coture or Silvia.

lesner would get destroyed by either of these Animals. UFC is smarter than that, luckily for lesner.

lesner would get destroyed by either of these Animals. UFC is smarter than that, luckily for lesner.

Dought it!!! :lol::lol:

Dont underestamate Lesner......and that is all ima say!!

Lesner is a BEAST. and when he dials in his stand up game He is gonna be a FORCE!!!

Edited by BASS14

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

wwf dont count bro, this isnt fake fighting, Courture would destroy lesner, like Rampage did to Iceman lol.

yea...there its like california heat and a ice cube, it will only last so long...some things should just not be said, lol

so how long u been watchin them david?

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

all my life, I have been a MMA fan long before there was a UFC

thats how my parents are, i cant say that well cause im 17, but ufc started about the time i was born, a few months after, so ive grown up on them, my parents have seen all of them, been to a bunch of them, and ive been around them, lol

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Its not really fair to knock on Mir like he is just a slouch who never had a chance. He only lost his title to begin with because he couldn't defend it due to a motorcycle accident (pretty bad one if I remember correctly). There was a time that Frank Mir was trouble. Anyone remember what he did to Tim Silvias arm? Frank Mir hasn't been the same since he came back. I don't know if he will ever be able to get back to where he was.

Side note: Emelianenko VS. Couture via HGNET Fight, now that would be an amazing fight. :P

BJJ20logo20resize.png

Its not really fair to knock on Mir like he is just a slouch who never had a chance. He only lost his title to begin with because he couldn't defend it due to a motorcycle accident (pretty bad one if I remember correctly). There was a time that Frank Mir was trouble. Anyone remember what he did to Tim Silvias arm? Frank Mir hasn't been the same since he came back. I don't know if he will ever be able to get back to where he was.

Side note: Emelianenko VS. Couture via HGNET Fight, now that would be an amazing fight. :P

yea mir snaped silvias arm in half....i saw that fight it was awsome!!!yea he used to be good im not sayin he aint but..... and then i think that ppl are underestamating Brock Lesner....BIG TIME. all ima say is wait and ull see. Lesner is the next big thing for the UFC and he will be undefeated for along time. There aint one guy in the UFC that would even put up a fight againt Lesner on the ground....he is a 4 TIME COLEGIANT CHAMP. what guy in the UFC can say that?? Like i said Lesner is a BEAST and when he dials in his stand up game he is gona be a FORCE!!!

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER